Chapter 2- The Second Meeting

(A/N) Hi minna!! So I'm back again with chapter 2 ^^ I typed this one in midnight and I havem't re read it so I'm sorry for any error, or maybe some grammar or spelling mistakes. English is my second language too after all... Please understand >~<

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Fairy Tail. All rights to Hiro Mashima. I own the story though.

HAPPY READING!

"So after that?" Lucy asked me with a curious eyes, I just looked at her.

"Just that. And then that guy left with this two tickets before I asked about his name." I explained and Lucy look at me with blank face.

"YOU FORGOT TO ASK HIS NAME?! How could you!" Lucy complained.

"Ha?! It's my fault now?!" I asked with confused and surprised tone.

If you guys haven't catch up with what happened, so it's an ordinary lunch break in school and I explained to Lucy about blue haired man before.

"Of course! Now we don't know for sure if it's Jellal Fernandes or not." Lucy sighed.

"Jella- what's the name again?" Hey, it's not a name you'll remember the first time you heard it.

"Jellal fernandes." Lucy answered and sighed. "You really never interested in these stuff don't you?" Lucy asked and I just give a grin.

"Since you said it's Blue haired, I thought it might be Jellal... But I guess not..." Lucy sighed. I could see a sign of disappointment in her tone.

"Well... He has a red tattoo on his right eye too though. I don't think it's Jel-" I explained but cutted off by Lucy.

"RED TATTOO ON HIS RIGHT EYE?! Why didn't you tell me!!" Lucy screamed and I covered my ears. I'm sure everyone around us heard her screams.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused.

"There's no mistaking it's Jellal then!" Lucy squealed.

"Ha?! A famous vocalist has a tattoo?! What's wrong with his fans??" I asked, it's not everyday in Fiore right??

"That's one of his charm! You don't know how many fans out there catch their eye for Jellal!" Lucy explained.

Seriously??

Suddenly, the bell rang, a sign of the lesson will start.

"Anyway! We're going to go tomorrow to Magnolia Studio and hand these tickets! I'm sure Jellal have some meaning for giving us this." Lucy explained. Wait, if Lucy said we... I'M GOING TOO?!

--------------------------------

The Day Afterwards At School...

"Hey Lucy, can you go by yourself after all?" I asked and she looks at me with confused look.

"Why?" She asked and I look around to make sure nobody's alone.

"Well... I don't want to be involved at this kind of things... And I kinda have a bad feeling that keeps telling me not to go." I explained. My hunch are usually true. So I think it's better not to go.

"No way. It's a chance to meet Fairy Tail so I won't waste it just because your hunch." Lucy answered and I sigh.

"Well then, after school that is. I can't wait!" Lucy looks so excited.

To be honest, I can easily force Lucy but... Oh well, she seems pretty happy too so I guess it's alright... I hope.

----------------------------------------

"Wow... It's so crowded..." Lucy look around at the sea of humans- Sorry, I mean sea of girls all around the place.

"A lot of people join the contest, huh?" I sighed. "I shouldn't have come after all."

I saw one of the staff (boy) walk pass me, and I chased after him.

"Erza?" Lucy asked and run after me.

Why do I run? .... His blue hair reminds me of that guy.

(A/N) Let's make a deal!

More comments and views= earlier update.

How's that? XD Oh, and I forgot to tell this, but the story tittle, "Accidentally In Love" is inspired by LaynaPanda from fanfiction.net so I give her creds for that, BUT I DO NOT took the ideas. I made similliar one by my own in fanfiction.net before I know LaynaPanda.

Look forward to the next chapter! And sorry this one is short :| I made this bit by bit with my phone when I was reading mangas, waiting for food at restaurant, at cars, etc. XD I hope you like it.