12

-Yoongis POV-
I woke up early to go to the studio. Though I wasnt planning on working. I had to plan the perfect proposal for Jimin. I decided to call my Mom, I always said that I would take Jimin to eat there. "Yoongi? My son?" My Mom said as she answered. "Mom I just called because I wanted to bring Jimin to the restaurant. Maybe next Friday?" I said. "Oh okay! You know Im glad after what 6 years you were dating this boy, your finally bringing him to eat here. Are the kids coming to?" I got up to grab some papers to jot down some ideas.

After explaining the situation to her and explaining why I want to do this she made the reservation for us. Now for the plan. A thought of a scavenger hunt. I began to list the places that mean something to us, or where something significant happened between us.

Places that are important:
*My studio
*Jimins room in Busan
*My bed at the dorm
*The practice rooms bathroom
*Our bed at the apartment
*My room in Daegu

Thats a good list so far! Now how do I do this. I was so busy writing ideas down that I didnt hear the door open. "Baby? We brought you lunch~" I quickly shoved the paper under my folder turning around to see Jimin with the kids. "O-oh hey cuties~" I kissed both of the kids foreheards. "Wheres my kiss?" Jimin pouted, I giggled and connected our lips. "Lets eat, yeah?" I said as we pulled away. I helped carried the kids so Jimin can take the harness off and set the kids down. We spent the next few hours eating and talking about our beautiful kids. "You people say I sound like my Dad. Do you think Taeseok will sound like either of us?" I asked as we both cleaned up the mess we made. Jimin just nodded as he stared at Minji and Taeseok. I immediately grabbed my phone to snap a few pictures of the scene. After a few minutes we went back to the house. I grabbed Taeseok to give him his bath as Jimin and Minji laid on the bed.

"Is the princess ready for her bath Minnie?" I said as I brought Taeseok to the room. "Yeah she is. Come here Taeseokie. Come to Daddy." Jimin said causing me to laugh a bit. Taeseok was calm when I shower him, but Minji was different. She would wiggle the whole time. "Be a good princess and Ill get you a treat." I said in hopes she would understand. I brought her out to find Jimin and Taeseok asleep. Cute. "Alright princess lets dry you and get you to bed." I carried her the kids room and set her down in her crib.

I went and gently carried Taeseok to his crib. I went and climbed into the bed with Jimin. "Are they both asleep?" I heard Jimin mumbled as he nuzzled his face into my chest. "Yes they are. Hey we need to go shopping for food and stuff. I can go n-" Jimin sat up grabbing his notebook. "No you went last time. I'll go. Ill just make a list." He says before wobbling to the kitchen. I grabbed my notebook and started brainstorming ideas.

Ah! I got it! Something significant happened in each of these places. I will make it about the events that happened in each place. I was jotting more ideas down when Jimin came back into the room to tell me he was leaving. I stood up and connected our lips, whispering I love you to each other. Just you wait Jiminie, your going to be so surprised!!