Chapter 13

Blaze's pov.

    "Hold her still" I did as she told me but when I touched Kacy she was very cold. She got a big needle that made me scared and I wasn't even getting it.

    She put it in Kacys skin and once the liquid was gone in it Kacy started screaming again. I was wanting to cry because I feel like this was my fault. She grabbed two more and she looked at me as asking if I was ready.

    I gulped and nodded. I got a tighter grip on Kacy and once she put it in she thrashed around then stopped and looked at me.

    She was sweating so much and had so much pain in her eye's. She started closing her eye's again but this time she didn't open them or do anything.

    "What did you do" my eye's started going red because I was worried but almost angry. "Umm her body went into a coma to heal properly." My eye's went back to normal and I sat down in a chair and watched her.

    "We need to move her to a different bed and room whenever your ready" I sighed and got up slowly. "Let's go" she pushed her into a different room right beside the bed they were putting her on.

    I didn't want anyone touching her right now and my vampire didn't want to either. I picked her up and moved the blankets back then put her in. I put the blankets over her and grabbed a chair to put beside her bed.

    I sat down grabbing her hand to still feel her close. "I will be back tomorrow morning to check on her" I didn't do anything just stared at Kacy.

    Once she left I got closer to her and started crying. "Kacy I'm so sorry I promised to protect you in my head to my vampire. You know when you wake up our vampires need to meet." I put my head on her hand and just listened to her heartbeat.

    "I love you Kacy please be okay" I put her hand down and got up walking out of the room. I need to take care of the pack and clan while she's out.

    I walked into the pack house and there were a few people around. They bowed there heads in respect but one girl who didn't want to get along with vampires.

    I walked past them and walked into Kacy's room to the office. I unlocked the door that led to the outside in case anyone needed me the door was opened.

    I sat down in her chair and looked at the paperwork on her desk. She only had one small pile so I know she works a lot. A knock came at the door and I grumbled to myself. "Come in."

    "Hi I'm Elizabeth" I hissed at her and she rolled her eye's. "I know who you are and don't roll your eye's at me I'm your alpha." She did a fake whimper and walked around the desk.

    "Look let me help you get some stress off." She touched my arm but before she could I turned her around opened the door and threw her out. "Stay the heck away from me slut and go get some else who is not mated."

    She growled and stomped away. 'Glad she wasn't one of those sluts that keep trying' I laughed at that and nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~
    I have been doing paperwork for two hours and I'm on my last paper. It was someone trying to arrange a marriage between Kacy and a werewolf.

    I wrote my name on the no line and saying that she already has a mate. I got up and took a shower, ate some food then went back to Kacy.

    I sat in the same chair and fell asleep with my head on the bed. "Alpha Alpha" I woke up and opened the door to see a old lady.

    "There is a rouge attack on the east border." I looked at Kacy checking if she was okay. "Stay with Kacy and lock the door. Also please stay as quiet as possible."

    She ran inside the room and I ran to where the attack was happening. When I got to the fight there were at least twenty rouges against fifteen of my men and wolf's.

    One rouge was about to bite the neck of a wolf so I ran to help. Before the rouge bite him I cracked his neck. I fought three more rouges and when I looked around there were no more.

    I ran back to Kacy's room to check if she and the lady were okay. When I got in there the lady was dead but Kacy was gone. I could still smell her so I jumped out the window and followed the scent.

    I ran into the forest and saw a rouge. It had Kacy on it's back so I ran faster to get to the rouge. Once I was close enough I growled and bit its leg.

    It jumped in surprise but once it put pressure on the leg it fell. I turned back to human and the rouge changed too. It was a man so I growled dangerously at the man.

    I grabbed Kacy and called my beta to come get a rouge to put in the cell. Once my beta made it I ran off back to the hospital.

~~~~~~~
(One month later)

    It has been a month since the rouge attack. Kacy has not woke up and if she does not by tomorrow at twelve then we stop all machine's and they give her a needle to let her sleep. When I say sleep I mean there going to kill her.

    I kept telling them no but they kept arguing with me and saying it will damage her head and heart. I did not want that so she is going to sleep.

    I never got to mark her or anything. I've been in bed crying all day. Tomorrow twenty minutes before they give her the shot I am going to talk to her alone.

    Even though she can't hear me I hope she will one day hear my word's.