Chapter 4: Hideaway

Hideaway - Kiesza

Zay's Cabin:

Zay POV:

     These last few days have been amazing. I feel great my mind is clear. I feel one with the earth. Well that could because I've been naked almost the whole time.

       Me and Gabe have been having fun too. But other than that it's just been relaxing. I've had time too think and the outside world is non-existent. Well that could also be with the fact that I turned my phone off and took his. Like I said I'm good. Just hope nobody has died.

       I feel those hands rub down my chest and a kiss on my neck. I still get fired up when he touches me. "Zayvion, I love everything I'm seeing but can you please come inside," he says.

        "Why ma? Can't nobody see us. Plus, I don't care what anybody thinks anyway. They can suck my dick," I say kissing the side of his head.

"That's my job and no one else's but you've been meditating out here for the past two hours. I cooked and you need to eat."

    "I've been eating and it's delicious," I say giving that ass a slap as he pulls me inside. He sits me down in front of deliciousness. While he proceeds to sit in my lap. I kiss him real quick and wrap my arms around him.

     "You can't be doing this if you want me to eat real food," I say gripping them cakes. He mushed my face as he picks up a spoon of his curry chicken and rice. The first time I had it it reminded me of my grandma's. Made me cry.

    "Baby, you can't be spoiling me like this. That means I'm gonna gave to do way more stuff for you."

     "It's not spoiling. I'm just taking care of what's mine and don't worry about doing anything extra, just worry about you right now."

     I kiss him again and look into his eyes. I can tell something is up but he's not telling me. "What's wrong," I ask.

     "It's just I was wondering have you put any thought to what you're gonna do about your dad and Lock? I didn't wanna push it and ruin your zen so you don't have to think about it now."

       To be honest I've thought about it but not deeply. I'm fighting hard to find the right answer. I never wanna be someone who gets in the way of love. My problem is does Lock still love my dad in vice versa.

       "Babe, let's pack up. We gotta go. I've rested enough, I gotta get answers," I say putting him to his feet.

    In about an hour we're dressed and out the door. I'm about to figure all this stuff out.

April POV:

      Is it a shame that all these people Zay saw potential in, I think are absolute rubbish. I mean I wanna leave the music business all around right now.