Chapter One: Arrested

Chapter One:

                           Arrested

"Carlos I will get you the money next week! I swear man!"

"You have been saying that your going to get me my money since last week. Where the hell is it!? I've never had to kill a kid before but I'll do it today!"

So here is whats happening, I bought some weed from this guy named Carlos and said I'd have to pay him back in a week because I didn't have the money at the time. I didn't even intend on paying him back either. I just thought i'd lay low for awhile.  But he finds out where I live somehow. Probably my friend Noah.

Anyway he comes in my house and pulls me outside and puts a gun to my head. He will probably just kick my ass.

"Come on Carlos, you know I'm going to get you your money, it just takes time. I'm only 16. Its hard to find a job."

"Dude, I get that your young but shit man you said you would have the money. Listen up now bro you got 3 days to get me my damn money or I'll be back here and I will blow your mother fucking brains out. Understand?!"

Before I could even answer him the damn police show up. Everybody starts to run but me. I just stand there in shock. Like what's going on.

Thats when a cop tackles me and puts handcuffs on my wrists.

Next thing I know I'm being but in the back of a police car. Shit, just my luck. Momma's going to kill me.

***

"DAVID!!"

Oh shit, Momma knows now. I'm going to be beat when I get home.

It ain't like the beatings hurt anymore. I get beat about every other day. When the cuts and bruises heal I get a beating again.

My friend Noah tells me to fight them back but I don't. I mean I know I can fight but I'd never hit my momma or dad.

"David Shane! Get your ass over here now! You think I got the money to come bail you out?! I should just send you to juvie."

"I'm sorry momma. It won't happen again."

"Shut up boy! Listen to me now, your going to stay here all night understand?! I already told the cop and he said its a good idea. I'll see you in the morning boy and your not going to like what your daddy has planed for you. Now get the hell out of my face!"

"Yes ma'am"

The cop took me to a cell and locked the bars behind me. Well it looks like I'm staying in jail tonight.

A/N

Sorry its so short but its 2 a.m. and I'm really tired. I promise the next. chapters will be longer.

Oh and I hope you enjoy this story and I hope it makes since so far! It will get better as it goes!(: