6.

"Hey beautiful." said Caspian and then I was scared. I was with him, naked in a lake. NAKED! I can feel his weenie. The boner is coming, it's coming. Wait for it. It's here. Jep the major boner is here.
"hello Caspian." i said shaking a bit. He turned me over and removed my hands on my boobs to behind his neck. The boner of his is pressing there where it should never be. But dammit, it already feels so good and big. Well there goes my virginity.
"shhh." he said kissing me softly. I kissed him back. Fuck Cirilla, why am i doing this? Why is he doing this? Gosh, why cant i stop. It's like, like, like candy what I need. I'm like a 5 year old and he is my candy. No, no, no. Nope. He went down kissing my neck and shivers ran down my body. I need him now, right now and right here.
"fuck this." I whispered and crossed my legs so he could be between them. He smirked and grabbed my butt. Moans ran out of my mouth. I played with his hair and he moaned. Suddenly I felt huge pain down there and grabbed his back.
"i hope you like it." he whispered and i smiled. He did it faster and faster.
"oh lord" i said and moaned hard.
"i love you." Caspian whispered and i was shooked. The pain was gone, i looked him right into the eye.
"i-i love you too" i said and we kissed. He got faster and kissed me roughly.
"gosh how i wanted you, how i needed you Cirilla!" said Caspian when he came.

"Cirilla! Cirilla!!" said Edmund waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and sat on my bed.
"you fall asleep, dinner is ready. Come." he told me and i looked at him with weird face.
"but i wasn't sleeping." i said to him and he laughed.
"when you came inside you said you felt dizzy, so we helped you upstairs and you fall asleep." he told me and i rubbed my eyes.
"okay, i'm gonna come." i told him and stood up from bed. So it was all a dream. That sex was DREAM!? Oh Cirilla, probably he doesn't feel anything against you.
I went downstairs like a little angry penguin.
"everything okay?" asked Lyra and i nodded.
"yeah." i simply smiled.
"come sit with us." she said and i sat between Jasmine and Edmund. In front of me sat Caspian, i felt how he was touching my leg with his, i looked down at my food amd started to eat. Suddenly we heard some knocking behind our door.
"i go and see." said Mathias and stood up. Before that Lyra squeesed his hand.
"mommy." said Jasmine and everyone's attention was on her.
"i love Ciri." she saod and we all smiled.
"aww, how sweet darling." said Lyra and i kissed Jasmine's head.

"Cirilla!" yelled Mathias and i stood up. Nerves ran trough my body, my lord. What happened. I slowly went to door when Mathias walked to me and whispered.
"act normal, everything is okay." i nodded and went to door. There was two big big Nitrons.
"please come with us." they told me and i nodded. I putted my shoes on and followed them to the horses. I saw one man standing there. Suddenly we stopped walking and Nitrons turned over. The guy turned over and there was Edward. No, no, no, it just ruined my night! Ughhh.
"hey, beautiful." he said and i smiled.
"heyyyy." i said and kissed him softly.
"i just wanted to see you." he whispered and grabbed my butt. I giggled and kissed his neck.
"oh baby, we need to wait a bit." he whispered and i bit my lip.
"gosh you are so sexy." he said and kissed me again. Suddenly i heard the door opening and little Jasmine standing there.
"Ciri! Pleawe come and play widh dollies!" she yelled and i smiled.
"wait baby. I'm gonna come soon." i told her and looked at Edward.
"so i will see you soon?" i asked him and he nodded.
"of course." he said hugging me and getting on horse.
"bye my queen." he said and went away with Nitrons. When they were already far away Gustav came out of the house.
"are you ready for next lesson?" he asked and i nodded. Wind was blowing my hair and dress to the right side. We went to the lake to make me stronger.

~~~~~

Yall i'm even more excited and cant stop writing!!! Please push that star button and you can promote this book everywhere! Love you all...

~LittleEgoDemon