The Last Day

*JONAH'S P.O.V*

I missed Ariel a lot. We all did. We had been watching her videos and shows on youtube when I got an Idea all of a sudden.

"Hey guys?" Everyone looked at me.

"Why don't we go surprise Ariel? We can hide backstage while she's doing her interview and again at her last show in New York." Everyone agreed and then we all left and stayed back stage at the interview and watched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

All my friends and I took a picture together on Instagram and Snapchat.

The tour was great for us so far I had almost all my friends here...(Pretend the blonde girl is Arii) everyone except for the boys and Kyra, Alyssa, and the rest. I had been having a great time but I was just wishing they were here. We all had to get up early and go to my interview.

"Hi Ariel how are you this morning?" The interviewer looked at me.

"I'm...tired." Everyone including me laughed.

"Well this interview is gonna be some fun so don't worry it'll wake you right up!"

"That sounds a little scary." I said and we laughed.

"Well first we're gonna have you tell us a little bit about you...with emoji's so basically you can only use the emoji's that are on the table."

"Ohhh noooo oh ok lol"

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The interviewer was laughing and I could hear people laughing backstage too but I assumed it was just my tour mates.

"Well Ariel before you go we did wanna watch some funny moments of you and Jonah."