Part two

"This is where you wanted to take me?" You asked Thomas. "A bar?"
"Well yeah. Bars are cool I guess." He replied smiling.
"You're lucky I just turned 21." You replied to him. And walked over to the bar to get a drink. Thomas followed shortly after you left.
~
"Hey, why are those girls staring at us?" You asked Thomas.
"Not sure." Thomas replied and took a sip of his beer.
"Hmmm" you replied to him and you also took a sip.
~
A few minutes passed and the group of girls came over to you and Thomas.
"Heyyy" "hi" "ur Thomas Sangster right?" "I'm like such a big fan" "can you please sign my shirt" "omg can I get a pic with you???"
You looked at Thomas confused. He looked at you and then turned to them. "You mind..uhhh." Thomas paused
"Y/N" you told him.
"Y/N! That's it! Can you take our picture please"
"Of course" you said sounding annoyed and letting out a fake smile. You didn't even know what was happening.
"Thank you so much!!! I want one horizontal and vertical please" one of the girls said. She was wearing booty shorts and a crop top.
"My pleasure" once again, you sounded annoyed.
~
After the girls left you looked at Thomas waiting for a response.  He grabbed your hand and took you up to a room in the bar. It was quiet, all you could hear was the sound of bass thudding on the walls from down below.
~
"Ummm" he replied to you. "My name is Thomas Brodie Sangster... I'm an actor. You probably haven't seen anything I'm in. Well obviously you haven't since you didn't recognize me."
"Really?" You looked at him shook. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Well you see. I found this girl. She had no clue who I was and she seemed to like me before knowing I had a pretty well known name in the world. And I didn't really want to loose this girl because she seemed like a really nice girl. One I could talk to about anything."
"Who's this girl?" You asked him smiling and blushing.
Thomas leaned over to you and pulled you close and kissed your lips. You pulled back and smiled "oh I see. I'm the girl." You told him obviously knowing it was you the whole time and you leaned in for another kiss.
He laughed and you both kissed each other in the little room with the sound of music thudding and people screaming. It was just you guys in this moment.