2 - "We're princesses?!"

{October 2, 2018}

[Disclaimer: Fairy Tail

Claimer: My OC & plot]

⚠️WARNING⚠️
•OCC (Out of Characters)
•OC (Original Characters/Own
•Characters)
•Cussing (Bad Langauges)
•Grammars/Errors
•Typos

~Bad with fighting scene~

If your confused, TELL ME! *^*
"Normal" – Japanese
'Normal' – Thoughts
Italic & underline– Repeating words
"Italic" – Other languages
Italic w/ BlodMocking words/Other
(Bold) - Author's notes
~Bold~ – Places/Other
*Bold* – Movement/Sound
Bold – Time
Underline」– Notes
•—•—•—•—•
{PERVIOUSLY on CHAPTER 1}
After 2 month that Lisanna came back from the so call dead. Everyone expect Mirajane, master Makarov, Wendy, Juvia, Levy, and Laxus's team are ignoring Lucy; because she is weak. Seriously?

Well, Lucy was replaced by Lisanna who smirk with the guild and team Natsu, expect you know who. Magic been throw. Lucy ran away and the guild just laugh it off. Juvia yelled at the guild and got hurt with Ezra's sword. Levy also shouted at the guild why they're doing this. Gajeel came up to Levy and told her they're breaking up. Levy was sheared to tears.

Both Levy and Juvia went to find Lucy and by the look of both of their faces and body, Lucy ask them what happen. They both hesitated but Lucy demand it, so Juvia told Lucy what happen. Lucy was angry and wanted revenge, so does the two bluenette. Those 3 girls quit fairy tail.

Off they go~ Revenge is sweet.~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
4 months passed when they quit fairy tail. Those 3 girls live in a big city or whatever; that they built. That village use to be ruined but lucky those 3 beautiful girls came. It only have 10,724 villagers, 2,982  mage, and 5 dragon slayers. And yes, I'll explain how they have so many people................. no I won't. Let's just say that they hidden theirselves in a barrier when some dark guild came and killed 3 million people about 37 years ago. There were 5 dragon slayers that were founded by the villagers by the lake, on the tree, and in a cave. The village name is fried chicken.

No, I lied. It's actually called, "Masked Phoenix". Why it's call that? It's because the 3 girls wear masks with a Phoenix mark. If they go out, they'll wear a cape and a mask to cover their identity. But things might as well change.

Lucky, Justice, and Legend are what to be heard to be their name, a username. No one actually know their REAL name expect for the village. It's a secret for what they heard.

The mayor is not them. They did not want to be, so they let Flora, a women who helped them for rebuilding the ruin, to be the mayor. Flora, is 31 years old. She look young and have a daughter named, Apala.

There's no guild yet because the village have no need for it yet.

Those 3 girls are focusing on training to get stronger.
Also, they're loaded because they sometime go hunting for money with other mages.