[4]

We ride into town, park our bikes and slurp our slushies.

"That was crazy back there.'' said Charlie.

''Yeah...''

We sit in silence, still a little traumatized from what had happened at Seven Eleven. You and Charlie hear a car. It stops a few feet away. A man about 6' feet tall steps put of the passenger seat. Charlie and I did not get a good feeling about this so we try and get on our bikes but the man was too quick and pulls out a gun and aims.

BANG! BANG!

A casing hits the floor and the bullet hits my arm. I fall off my bike and Charlie rushes over to my aid

"Y/N!''

I hear Charlie scream as everything goes black.

~Time Skip~

I wake up slowly, I blink twice before regaining my vision.

"Ughh" I moan in agony as I look toward the source of the pain.

I scan the room slowing taking in everything around me. I spot Charlie off in a chair off to the left. I was relieved that he/she was alive. I feel that I was tied up, the rope digging into my skin. I begin to wiggle my left arm since my right was no use.

"How am I going to get out of this...'' I ponder.

I begin to feel around in my pockets and let out a sigh of relief when I feel the impression of my pocket knife letting me know that it was still there. My instincts kick in and I quickly drop my head and close my eyes shut pretending that I'm still unconscious when I hear heavy footsteps approach. I slowly squint my eyes open and see Charlie being dragged away.

Now I'm alone.

A/N: I apologize this is short ;( ~Puresprinkles