'how can I help you four?'

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

Once we got to school I steeped out of the car and threw my bookbag over my back, Jayden walked over to me and put his arm on my shoulder, "Ready for the first day?"

I looked at him, we both burst out in laughter, "Your real funny."

We aproched the doors and walked in, the first thing we had to do was to go to the guidance counselor to get our schedules.

Jayden knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, I looked behind us and saw Alex and Aloura walking towards us.

The door opened and a little old lady appeared, "how can I help you four?"

"Can we speak with the guidance counselor?" I asked for the group.

"Of course, comeon in." She showed us the seats, I sat in the middle of Alex and Jayden and Aluora sat next to Jayden.

I watched the lady disappear in behind a set of doors.

"Well, this school looks interesting." Alex spoke up.

"Yeah, not as big as our old one though." I stated.

"Hello." A lady walked out of her office and greeted us, "I'm the schools guidance counselor, Mrs. Julie."

"Hi." I herd aloura say.

"Are any of you related?" She asked us

"That's my sister and those two are siblings " Alex said while point at each of us.

"Ok, well can." She paused to look at her paper, "Aluora."

Aluora stood up and followed Mrs. Julie into an office.

************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow