chapter two

Jade's Pov: 

i got woken up to the sound of my mum fighting with my brother, they was fighting over something silly like always! i looked the time and it was 8:30am...not long until i meet my best friend emma for the frist time. i picked up my phone and texted emma "hey girl, not long left until we meet! see you soon, text you after my shower" after i sent that i put my phone down, picked up my cloths. when i walked out my room i saw my brother walking towards the baths so i ran past him shouting "sorry ben, i have get in the shower, this is a big day for me i cant be late" i closed the door and all i could hear was ben talking to me "well dont take to long in there jade, im going out as well you know" 

i was in the bathroom for like an hour, i have to look good if im meeting my best friend for the first time, i dont want her to think bad things about, i was just standing there looking at myself, i was in my own little world until i hard a loud nose and someome shouting "JADE!! you have been there for an hour! what the hell are you doing! your meet a girl not a boy!" i opened the door and there was my brother ben standing there looking really mad at me "take a chill pill ben, its not like your having a big down, your just going to town with friends they wont mind if your late" i pushed past him, making him full back a step, he shouted back at me " well thats were your wrong jade! i have a date with a girl if you must know so its a big day for me as well" i shouted back " whatever ben" we both slamed the doors shut. 

i did my hair and make up after that i looked at my phone and emma text me back "hey girly! i know yeah i cant wait to see you! so glad you coming down to my house!!" that made me smile, i really can not believe im going to my best friends house today for the frist time it will take me a few hours to get to her beacuse she lives in london. but oh well. 

Emma's Pov: 

i got woken up with a text from jade saying "hey girl, not long left until we meet! see you soon, text you after my shower" i replied to her as soon as i read her meassage saying "hey girly! i know yeah i cant wait to see you! so glad you coming down to my house!!" after sending that text i locked my phone and put it on my pillow, i sat up and looked around my room and thought to myself i really should clean this room before Jade comes down. i looked at the door and my olser sister libby was standing there "you want to know something emma?" she asked me " sure go on then libby tell me" i told her, she looked around my room then said " you should really clean your room before your friend comes" she said as she walked away, i shouted to her " yes thank you libby i know i have to clean it and i will have i have eaten" i got up and walked out my room and went downstairs.,

when i got to the kicten my mum, dad and my baby brother james was not there, they are always in the kitcken when i get up, they must be having a lie in i thought to myself. i made myself some breakfast then i went back up to room, as i was walking to my room i heard james crying and my mum saying something so i went to her door and listend all i heard was "how are we going to tell emma that overloads manger live 5 doors down from us, we all know how much she loves overload" 

i ran to my room and started jumping up and down then i remembered i can see 5 houses down from mine, so i looked out the window and i saw him! i saw Blair walking to his house with leo and chairle (Bam). chould this be happening...i live 5 doors away from overloads manger! i could finely meet them and have a picture with them!! i thought to myself i have to tell jade this when she comes and show her....