Bang

"I like the way you think but that will not work most of the time,i do all three of those things and the cleats I got you will help you "

"I still can't belive you got me cleats"

"It's ok , now come here stand behind the ball"

Morena POV

He stood behind me and instructed me I heard his warm deep and surprisingly soothing voice play in my ear .

"Always with the inside of your foot aim always for the corners "

"Ok here goes nothing "

I took two steps back and did the sign of the cross neymar chuckled I raised my eyebrow "go for it" he said I took a deep breath and shot .

It went in neymar picked me up and span me around I giggled he pit me down "good job,come lets change "

I took his hand as he led me into the changing room.

In the car

"So did you enjoy it today " neymar smiled as we started making our way to my house

"Yeah I acctually did " I looked put of the window watching as we speeded through the wonderful city of Barcelona .

The rest of the journey was silent we stole a couple of glances from each other smoothly neymar parked outside of my house . He got out so did he made his way around the car held my hand "maybe we could do this another time " Neymar proposed.

"Sure , I loved tonight but I think it time for me to call it a night your lesson made me tired " I joked Neymar put a cocky face on "i mean you did learn from the best"i playfully punched his arm . out of the blue neymar pushes me against my house door and kissed me softly this soon turned into a passionant long kiss we finally broke off I bit my lip .

"Good night" we both said I giggled as neymar got in his car and drove off .bi opened my house and set my things down and got ready for bed .

The next day

I woke up to my phone ringing it was ...

Next update will be later on thanks for reading

Comment vote every thing

Comment on things you think I should do