Never Stopped Loving You ~Peter Pan Love Story OUAT

This story is also on Quotev: http://www.quotev.com/story/4289869/Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Neverland/

Prologue

Few weeks before...

        I looked at the purple fog ascend. This was it, soon Pan will get Henry and... well, then the real fun begins. I pulled on my black leather jacket and disappeared into the shadows. Soon, I will get my revenge...

I~ Where Imagination Runs Wild

The beginning's really similar with the show, but it'll get different. This is just a starting chapter.

She's wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_neverland/set?id=111928107 

*On the Jolly Roger*

        I had finally convinced Emma to take me to Neverland with them.

        "Neverland is a place, where imagination runs wild. And sadly, yours doesn't."

        Rumpelstiltskin had just left, and I was still wondering if I should go after him. Then something suddenly something struck the ship. I spun around, looking for possible enemies. David and Mary Margaret were at the helm, and then Regina rushed up.

        "What the hell are you two doing?!" she shouted.

        "Trying to keep it steady!" Mary Margaret yelled back.

        "Hold on!" David shouted.

        "Prepare for attack!" Hook said.

        "Be more specific!" Regina replied.

        "If you've got a weapon, then grab it!"

        "What's out there, a shark? A whale?" Emma yelled.

        "A kraken?!" David wondered. But I knew what. We all looked down at the sea. A blurred image of a women's head appeared under the waves, and then her tail. 

        "Mermaids!" Hook answered. 

        "Mermaids?" Emma asked. 

        "Yes. And they're quite unpleasant."

        "You think?" Regina said.

        "How many of them are there?!" Emma shouted, as their tails struck the side of the ship.

        David ran to another part of the ship, getting a canon (A/N is it a cannon?) out, and aiming it at the mermaids. Emma followed Mary Margaret and grabbed a net.

        "What are you doing?" Emma asked over the sound of the crashing waves.

        "Fishing!" Mary Margaret replied. They pushed the net down, dumping it in the water while David fired at the mermaids. And then, a mermaid got caught in the net! I ran to help them pull it up. 

        "We caught one!" she shouted.

        "One? There are dozens of them," Regina replied. "Enough of this," she continued, summoning a fireball. I longed to do the same, but I couldn't let them find out I knew magic yet. We had to depend on Regina. She started throwing fire, and soon enough, the mermaids swam away. "There," she said. "They're gone." 

        "Not all of them," Emma replied, still tugging on the net. "What about that one?!" Regina waved her hand, and the mermaid appeared in the deck. She started struggling against her bonds, slapping her tail against the deck. 

        "Get that thing off my ship!" Hook yelled.

        "No. Now we have a hostage," Regina argued.