Chapter eleven

I told him everything. He debated with about the letter being studied in the wall at first but we decided whoever or whatever put the letter in the wall was a mystery. I then showed him the pen. When he first saw it, he was amused by the fact that the pen was almost like a recorder. Then, I showed him the recording. He was confused. "What the heck is all that?",he said. I shrugged my shoulders. It was just as well his guess was good as mine. Then, he examined it. Then he said something.

"I think I know a guy that might be able to tell us what this message is"

My first reaction: my jaw dropped. This letter and carrot pen could be the key. The key to finding out the truth about my family. It also could reveal what species I am!

"Where? We need to find him! Come on Cooper! Let's go!", I said while stepping out of the window.

"Wait, Violet! There's only one catch...", he said while his voice was trailing off.

"Okay, what is it?"

He took a deep breath. Then he said it.

"We need to go Clawdia's apartment.

My first thought was this: OH HELL NO! I was pissed and at first ba
Does at first but then I relaxed.

"Fuck no! I'm not going there!", I screamed.

"Come on, violet! I know she can be a bitch to you, but I have an idea!",

I took a deep breath and sighed. This was gonna be difficult. I know Cooper well. Maybe his idea will go through. But then again, it could backfire.

But I do like one thing which is also my motto: Keep Trying.

It had to be done.

Sighing, I smiled and looked at Cooper in the eye and said "Let's go!"