•Type Of Couple Yall Are•

{I'm from Texas so I write 'yall'🤣}

Henry
•badass•
You guys don't care what anyone has to say about y'all,good or bad,and if they openly have a problem w/ it they'll have to answer to you and Henry's matching knives.

Patrick
•sexually active•
Everyone knows that if someone is involved w/ Patrick,sex is a must in the relationship. You have a few classes together,and in each one Patrick convinced the teacher to let him sit by you. Since you guys are the last row,he'll go farther than usual. He'll slowly slide his hand up your thigh if you're wearing a skirt,and just to tease him,you let him get to your pantie line before you swat his hand away. It's not a one-sided street,because if you're sometimes in the mood,you grip his boner through his pants and watch his him shift in frustration .
"I want you," he'll whisper. "Now." He demanded. You'd just smirk and continue with your class work.

Victor
the passionate couple•
You at first wanted to keep you and Victor's relationship on the DL,but he was so excited that he told everybody he saw.
"Hey,I'm going out with Y/N" he'd say cooly. His locker has 2 Polaroid pictures of bands and 17 of you. He'll always offer to walk you to class,not caring if he's late,and if you let him he'll kiss you all around your neck and face on the way there.
"Babe,quit it. We're in public."
"Ever already knows we're going steady. Why hide it?"