Chapter 11

Michael's pov

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't help it. Vampire instincts try and make you have a child with a vampire you turn. I pushed Amber to the ground and ripped her top off, sliding my tongue into her mouth. she moaned underneath me and it excited me more. I yanked her pants and underwear off and I stripped quickly. I kissed down her neck, growling. she was mine. Amber spread her legs and I slid inside of her. Her screech of pain turned into moans as I started thrusting. It felt good to be able to loose all sense of reason. I had to be careful with Trish so I wouldn't hurt her. I slammed as hard as I could into Amber. she was stronger than me so she could take a lot of pain. she moaned out and wrapped her legs around my hips, pushing me deeper. I moaned and growled, in total pleasure. Amber rolled us over and slid herself up and down my member. I growled louder, wanting more of her. I sucked on her nipple and she started moving quicker, slamming herself down on me. I rolled us back over, growling and slamming hard. she moaned and came hard. Her walls tightened around me and I moaned before filling her up.

I lay next to Amber, breathing heavily, guilt stabbing my heart with each inhalation. Amber was curled up with her head on my chest. The small smile on her face told me she had enjoyed every moment.

"Don't you dare tell Trish."

she stared at me in shock. "B-But I thought we were together."

"Instinct."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "I see."

I felt guilty as I watched her turn around and get dressed. "Amber, I-"

"Forget it, Michael."

she turned and smiled at me before flitting into a tree. I redressed and chased her. We laughed and I fell out as I jumped onto a thin twig. I landed on the floor and laughed. We were still in the same clearing. The wind changed direction and a familiar smell caught my attention. Trish. My head shot around and I searched the trees for her, but I saw nothing. Turning back, I kissed Amber. she seemed distracted and I guessed she had smelt it as well.