2 M

Jungkook woke up to the sound of knocks on the door at 10 o'clock and was gonna get up to open it but Jimin whined loudly and clung to his shirt.

Jungkook sighed happily and carried Jimin bridal style with the blanket still covering him and he stood up walking to the door, leaving the warmth of the fire.

Once he opened the door, he saw an older looking lady who looked like Jimin staring at him watching his every move and her eyes widened.

"Damn.", He heard her mutter and he shot a questioning look.

"Oh, excuse my manners, I'm Park Minabora, Jimin's mother", the lady said and stuck out her hand for him to shake but he couldn't shake it considering he was holding Jimin with both his hands. Jungkook ended up settling with a slight bow.

The lady chuckled at her silliness and retracted her hand.

"I'll leave now. I've got quite a busy day ahead of me and I only came to check on Jimin. It was nice meeting you, Jungkook", she said and handed him bags that he didn't even notice she was holding. "These are for the two of you, have fun"

And she left.

Jungkook felt bad letting her leave without even talking to Jimin but he didn't want to wake his baby up.

He carefully carried Jimin back over to in front of the fire and set him down on the pillow with the blankets and walked to where he set the bags down on the table.

There had to be at least 15 bags here and they were all filled to the brim, there was no way she could have possibly held all those bags.

The first bag was full of dino nuggets and sippy cups of all different varieties.

The second bag had pink, purple, and blue skirts inside with two pairs of white thigh-highs.

The third bag had loads of pacifiers and sippy cups.

The fourth bag had crayons, markers, coloring pencils, and sketchbooks.

The fifth bag got a little...weird. It contained srawberry lube, EXTRA LARGE King sized condoms, fluffy pink handcuffs, a pink dildo, a vibrator, 3 diamond butt plugs, and a butt plug with a cat tail.

And all the rest of the bags contained more thigh-highs, skirts, lacy undies, crop tops, sweaters, stuffies, coloring books, the list goes on-

Everything was pulled out and layed in organized piles on the floor. Jungkook sighed as he knew he had to put these things away.

He was eager to use the lube, condoms, and other adult things that were put in the bag but he didn't wanna rush Jimin into anything.

He only got the clothes and stuffie pile put away before he could hear the whining of the awaken Minnie. He stepped away from all the piles of items and hurriedly walked to the living room to get his baby under control.

Jungkook walked into the room and saw an uncomfortable looking little.

"Kitten, you okay?", Jungkook asked as he entered the room.

Jimin moaned loudly at the voice of his Daddy and threw the blankets off his body exposing his body to the cold air.

"Mmm, is my baby all hot and bothered?~", Jungkook humed out to Jimin and Minnie nodded with a whine.

Jimin had awoken from a dream involving Jungkook and him doing forbidden things and he had an erection and a need to make his dreams become reality.

Jungkook smirked and left Jimin to quickly head to the dining table where all the new items were layed out.

He quickly got the box of condoms and the lube but left the cuffs for another time and headed back to the living room.