Chapter 2

Sunrise came and lit up darkness the sound of birds chirping and tree rustling filled the forest.

Slender Man awoke from its slumber and started wandering around woods aimlessly but still keeping in track on the direction of where the hideout is located.

While wandering he came to a stop in a clearing the sound rustling came from the bushes then an oddly shaped knife was aimed towards him.

Slender Man swiftly used his tentacles to grabbed it he identified it as a kunai one of the weapons that shinobi's uses in wars.

Slender Man has fast reflex since back in his home bullets are way faster than this.

Then more Kunai and Shurikens heading towards him at incredible speed Slender Man grew more tentacles to intercept and grabbed them all.

He scanned the area to find on who was assaulting him, He set his eyes on a man wearing a chunin vest.

"Impossible how can someone evade them so fast?!" the man stuttered 'What is that....... tentacles?! coming out from its back what the hell is this!?' he took a step back but stopped glaring at the creature before him.

'No I won't be defeated by the likes of this' He took a fighting stance chakra surrounding his fist digging his feet on the ground preparing to pounce.

Slender Man took notice this so he made the first move on getting the upper hand he used his tentacles and swiftly threw all the kunai's and shurikens back at him with incredible speed.

The man was too slow to evade the attack and got hit by the kunai and shurikens he stumbled towards the ground.

He was breathing heavily "M-monster" he stuttered 'This creature might be a threat to the village must inform the Hokage about it' with only a small amount of chakra left in his system he summoned a messenger bird.

Slender Man walked towards the man he had just killed laying there eye's close while a nearby bird flew away in a hurry he scanned the man and saw him wearing a headband with the Konoha symbol etched onto it.

Unknowingly Kabuto and Orochimaru have been perched on a nearby tree watched the entire scene before them "Interesting" Orochimaru muttered whilst Kabuto just stared at Slender Man.

Slender Man, of course, felt their presence but chose to ignore it seeing that they were just watching and so he continued on wandering around with Orochimaru and Kabuto following in the shadows.

As Slender Man wandered around the forest he stumbled upon a group of shinobi's and yet again before they can make the first move Slender Man slaughtered them instantly he counted three teens and one adult.

Slender Man identified the shinobi's from Kirigakure a jonin with their genin team out on a mission.

"Amazing such speed, such power, such grace" Orochimaru commented, "Indeed Lord Orochimaru but doesn't this worry you?" Kabuto asked.

"Why should I be worried? I made a contract with him and he agreed that will guarantee my safety even if he killed me remember Kabuto I myself is immortal" Orochimaru stated 'Not quite lord Orochimaru not quite' Kabuto doubts.

Slender Man stopped and analyzed the slaughter in front of him taking in some time to overcome the bloodlust he was feeling.

He heard footsteps behind him and saw Orochimaru and Kabuto heading towards him "Splendid performance you just did" Orochimaru praised "But I am still doubting your abilities".

Slender Man was a little taken back at this someone doubting his power laughable he will truly show this man that he is wrong to doubt him.

"So to prove to me that you are indeed capable of handling a certain task that I may assign will you accept?" Orochimaru asked Slender Man nodded in confirmation.