note from Niqabi.

السلام عليكم

If Niqabi_Secrets had to write a cliche story in niqabi's way

If Niqabi_Secrets had to write a cliche story in niqabi's way...read to know.

.

.

.

I N
L O V E
W I T H
A
R I C H  B R A T

a cliché Muslim love story...

.
.
.

A story that I had been wanting to let out in words from my mind for ages...finally found an inspiration "cliché love stories".

.
.
.

This book does not commercialize perfection or vise versa. Human is imperfect, flaw full commits sins, and learns by them with the will of Almighty at the perfect time.

This book righteously belongs to me, but if detected resemblance to reality, it is coincidental. Yet scenes that are very relatable to real life are still fantasized by the author's ability to fashion her thoughts and the stereotypical realities... So characters, places, the plot, all is a product of the author's imagination.

Warning - no plagiarism. It is an utter crime, for ye will hurt my feelings.

Kindly inform any error. English is not my first language. So do not expect perfection.  

Not to forget, racism is foolishness. We are all one in the sight of Allah. Islam is a religion of peace. And religion is never controlling in a tormenting way, rather with the remembrance of Allah s.w.t the hearts are healed and in it is found tranquility. It teaches purity - limits, and so much to more to oneself.

.
.
.
.
.

And here I go.... بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ (In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)...

*narrated speedily* Storytime.