Chapter 1- The Girl

I woke up to see my adoptive father poking me and I glared at him sighing.
   "You know thats really annyoing" I said getting off my bed
    "Ya I know anyway you have patrol!" He smiled and I smiled back.
       "At the front gates right?" I asked
       "Yep!" He said as I got up and he walked out of the room. I changed into my cyan armor and grabbed my titanium sword that had a cyan streak of lighting down the middle the sword was one of those big swords that you usually had to carry with two hands. I started to walk to the front gates and waved to everyone and said hi when no passed my friends when I got to the gate I sat down and waited for someone to come some trackers came and even some merchants but mostly tourists. After my patrol was done I went to Aph's house since I was called there after my break and when I got there and opened the door she was cleaning.
    "Ahem" I said and she looked at me and said,
     "Oh hey Layla, there is a new girl that came in on your break. She is at Jacky's house I want you to bring her here but make sure she knows she isn't  trouble." I nodded and left and walked to Jacky's house. I got there and knocked on the door and saw a girl with brown hair with cyan red and black died in it and she had black eyed a black jacket a t-shirt jeans and boots I brought her to Aphmau and walked in and she was cleaning we waited for her to notice us and then they talked and The GIRL who was named Angel went back to Jacky's house and I went to my house and layed down bored.

Hey my oeros sorry it is short I am tired and stuff so I'll see you, love you all peace! 😀😀💜💙💙💜💚💚💛💛🖤🖤🖤❤❤❤💘💘💙💙💙