The Neko

No POV (17 Year's ago)
The pet control was right on the heels of Eren who was running from them. He turned around and saw them running at him. Eren whinnied when they threw the circular thing around his neck. They pulled him back to the truck and to the pound. They take him out and walk him in. When they get to Eren's cage they threw him in. One of the guys walked in the cage and clasped a metal chain on to Eren. He whines and meows to be let go. The man walks away and leaves him.
(17 Year's later)
Eren's POV
I stayed here for the longest time and today's my birth day... I'm 18 years old as a human. I learned that humans are cruel. I fell asleep right after they feed me.
Levi's POV
I finally got a house in the country side. My mother said I need to get a dog. I refused cause their messy, instead she says cat.. I was thinking of a Neko or a Mi~fwa. I Decided to take my moms advice cause I was getting lonely. I went to my door, and walked to my car after I locked the door.
At Pound
I walked in and heard a cat meow in pain. The pound owner said that that was the only one left. "Ok show me where that animal is" I demanded. He walked me to the cage and I saw the metal chain clasped on him. I ran in there and saw him lift his head, he was scared of me. I went and touched his head and started to pet him.
Eren's POV
I looked at the human and was prepared to be hit, instead he started to pet me. I moved closer to him and purred and he heard me. I was hoping he would take me home. "Can I have him?" I heated him ask the scary man I hissed when he looked at him.
Levi's POV
I looked back at the cat and back at him cause I heard a hiss come from the little kitten. I picked him up and unleashed the metal chain. I payed the man and walked back to my car. I placed the cat in the passenger seat. Before I went home I took him to the vet. After a while they came back out with Eren. "Sir you're cat isn't a cat" they said to me I was confused and then it hit me he was a Neko. I was happy and that's rare. I payed them and went home. I unlocked the door and placed him on the couch. I went back and locked the door and he was up and at my feet.
Eren's POV
He looked at me. I was scared. " I know you're a Neko" I looked at him and turned into a human with cat ears and a tail.

CLIFF HANGER