PREGNATE!?

Eren's POV
I wake up next morning feeling sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I heard Levi move around looking for me in bed. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Levi walked to the bathroom. He turned the handle of the door and couldn't open it cause I locked it. He tried several times then yelled at me "EREN OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR ELSE!!" He sounded anger at me, so I unlocked the door cause I was finally able to get up. "Y-yes?" I asked. He could tell in my voice something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked, but I decided I wouldn't tell him.
(2 weeks later)
I woke up again this morning feeling sick again, so decided to go to my doctor. I wrote Levi a note that said
Love u Levi but I think I'm sick so I'm going to my doctor to see what's up
               -love Eren
I walked out of the house, locked the door. Levi got me a motorcycle so I decided to us it. One of his friends named Hange is a doctor so I went to her office.
Hange's POV
I look up to see Eren at the front desk. I walk up to him. " EREN! Long time no see." I said. He looked at me like something was up so I took him to my office.
Eren's POV
I walk inside Hange's office and sit down. " so Eren what's bothering you?" She asked me. " umm so the past 2 weeks I've been waking up and throwing up. I've felt dizzy and like the symptoms for someone pregnant.... and I've gained some wait in my belly but it's not that noticeable." I told her. She looked confused at first then she remembered I was a Neko. " Eren... take this and go home you'll be fine!" She said excited for some reason. ( their house) I walk in and Levi's waiting for me on the wcoach. I walk past him and into our room. I look at what Hange gave me..... I internally scream why, and walk into the bathroom. I take the pregnancy test, and wait for the results. The time passes and it comes out as positive. I walk out, and to the dumpster and throw it out. I walk back inside with Levi's Death stare at me. "Y-yes Levi ?" I asked my voice being a bit shaky. "So would u like to tell me what's wrong" I could tell he was angry at me. "Levi.....I'm a Neko and umm us male Neko's can ummm get......" I stop and looked down at my feet. "Pregnant."
Levi's POV
I looked at Eren like he was crazy, but I remembered that male Neko's can get pregnant. I was happy that I would have a family to take care of. I walked up to Eren and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Eren I'm the happiest man alive right now cause we're gonna have a family"
Eren's POV
He was smiling and small tears ran down his face, I saw something rare come from him.
None POV
As 3 months went by Eren was showing and people could tell. He would still wake up with morning sickness, and Levi would have to help him up months go bye and Eren was due tomorrow. The ultrasound showed that he was gonna have twin boys.
Next day
Eren's POV
I woke up at 12:00 in the afternoon and saw Levi packing his things ready to go to the hospital. I couldn't believe I was having twins. We got to the car and I felt one of them kick my stomach. We got to the hospital and my water broke. I started to cry as they rushed me in
A few hours later brought to u by TWINS!!!!!!!

Levi's POV
I woke up to see Eren snuggling two baby boys. It was the most beautiful site in the world. "Levi meet Mason and Lucas!" Eren told me. The twins were beautiful. I picked up Lucas and snuggled him, as Eren held Mason. We were let out of the hospital the next day. Eren looked so happy when Lucas grabbed his nose. I started to blush a bit as Mason laughed.

AUTHOR CHAN HERE AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH AND That's all!!!