First Day

*A/N*
Hey guys this my first ever book so please give me a chance here okay?😬😁 and if there is any spelling mistakes please comment and let me know. I don't update daily... I'm sorry if u guys are mad with me.

Sydney's POV

'Hey!' I heard someone yelled. I looked from my book, in time to see Brittney , aka the school's Queen bee walk past me and bump into a girl carrying a stack of books and papers. Brittney walk past the flying scattered papers like falling confetti. The girl bend down and try to gather all the papers and books while no one went to help her. They walked past like nothing has happen while some laughed.

     Fuming I walked towards her and bend down. I helped her gather all her stuff and stood up.

     "Are you alright?" I asked her while brushing the dust of my shorts.

     "I am fine." she replied me. "What's your name?" I asked her. "My name is Sydney." offering her my hand to shake.

     "I'm Paris and thanks for helping me." she replied while shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you."

     "Same here. What's your first period?" I asked her.

     "Homeroom. How about you, Sydney?" Paris asked. "We have the same." I told her. We compared schedules and we have all the same class except chemistry.

     "Wow! Well let's head to class now." as I hooked my arm with hers.

     When we reached our homeroom, we quickly slip into the last back seats before anyone got it.

     As we we were arranging our stuff on the table we saw Britney and her cronie, Audrey heading towards us.

    " Get lost b*tches this is our place." Brittney said. While pushing our things of the tables.

     "Excuse me but we came first, so this are our seats. Please pick our things up and get lost." I said calmly.

     Huffing she went to the only seats left, the front row. Paris and I started laughing and bend down to pick up our things.

     "Did you see her face? It was priceless."I asked Paris." Yep, she looked like a fish closing and opening her mouth." Paris replied.

    " Okay settle down class." Miss Jazz ordered." you guys can do whatever you all want as long you guys are not too loud."

    " Yes miss." the whole class chorused and got back to what we were doing.

    " So is this your first day here?" I asked Paris. "Yeah I just moved here from Iowa cause my dad was transfered here." she replied.

     "Then let me be the first one to welcome you to Chicago, Paris." I said. "Hope you will love this place."

     "Thanks. Well I hope my dad will settle here and I don't have to move anymore." she said.

     The bell rang and we filtered out of class heading to our lockers which were side by side. In maths class we sat beside my another bestie, Tom who was sitting beside one of his football friends.

     "Tom meet Paris. She just moved from Iowa." I introduced. They shook hands and smiled.

     "So you abandon me for this chick huh?" Tom said jokingly while punching my shoulder.

     "I didn't know that she is a chick for you." I retorted. "Well she's kinda hot in my opinion." he said.

     "That's so sweet of you. I never heard you say anyone was hot before." I joked.

     He turn his head but before that I caught him blushing so I change the subject.

     "You guys heard about the party this Friday? What are you guys wearing? Wanna come over to get ready?" I asked without stopping.

     "Yeah and I will show you on Friday." he replied. "Same here. " Paris said.

     "You guys are killing me. Mr.James is shooting daggers at us. Let's just focus on maths now.

A/N pls vote for me😊