Rain

It was half past nine, when Yoongi decided to go home after a long work day.

' You can stay two hours longer, right Yoongi ? You have nothing to do - like usually. Please take the papers with you and finish these, when you are at home... the Shit will I do !' Yoongi murmured, when he kicked a small Stone with his Shoe. The Stone skipped over the silent street and ended up in Poop from a dog. Yoongi wrinkled his nose in disgust. He admitted it : he was lazy. But even when he went for a walk with Min Holly - his dog - he dumped the droppings in a trash can.

Faint lights started to fill the empty dark sky, when he reached the Bus station.

' Shit' he cursed, when slowly wet drops of rain fell onto his skin.

He sighed and pulled his jacket over his head.

'Well... it can't come worse.'

After Five Minutes of waiting, Yoongi's Bus stopped at the Stop sign on his right.

The Door opened and a grumpy looking driver looked at him.

'Are you coming in, or not ?'

Yoongi walked fast in the Bus and searched for his Wallet.

' Shit.'

He closed his Eyes.

Work.

He forgot it on his Workplace.

' No Money, no ride !' the driver snorred.

Yoongi gaves him a glare and stepped out of the dry place.

Outside, the rain attacked him after less seconds, make him wetter than he was before.

The Bus closed the door and drove away, leave Yoongi alone in the rain in the dark.

' Well... Fuck.'

He took a glare in his Bag.

"Only the Fucking Papers from Work are there", he thought angrily.

He took a deep breath, before he started to walked the five Stations, he usually rides with the bus.

' Definitely not my Day...'