Some Information

- Hey y'all. I've read one or two Falsettos Teacher AU fics before, and decided to create my own! I hope you all like it as much as I do.-

-

Whizzer Brown: Photography/Art Teacher

Marvin Walsby: History Teacher

Mendel Wiesenbachfeld: Psychology Teacher

Trina Bell: French Teacher

Cordelia Robins: Catering Teacher

Charlotte DuBois: Biology Teacher

Jason Walsby: Student

-

Character Outline:

Marvin's bitter and unforgiving. He's hated by most of the students because he's harsh with grades and harsher with punishments. He divorced Trina three years ago, although it absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that Mr Brown started teacher photography and art at the school he worked at. His son just joined the school, and he's unsure how to act.

Despite how bland his name is to students, Mr Brown is one of the more popular teachers. Whizzer loves his job and the students love him. They often complain about Mr Walsby, who Whizzer's quite interested in. But, from what the students tell him, he's a bitter force that's not to be messed with. That doesn't stop him from some light teasing. His son, Jason, is almost as smitten with him.

Mendel is liked enough, but he can't control a classroom at all. He's friends with all the quiet kids, and lets some hang out in his room at lunch. He's very passionate about his subject and has had an interest in French for quite some time. The students catch him staring at Miss Bell way too often, but he refuses to answer any questions. He'll make his move...eventually.

Trina's a kind teacher, but can be strict when she needs to be, and the students appreciate that. She's incredible at French and has never had one student fail. She likes to reward people when they do well. She's a little uneasy about Jason attending, but he doesn't seem to take much interest in the language anyway.

Cordelia is more liked than even Mr Brown. She's loud and funny, and the students don't view her as a teacher, but a friend. She always sneaks them food and treats. In fact, she brings a lot of baked goods to the staff room too. She's nearly burned down her classroom four times, but they can't afford another teacher. Besides, she's very good at teaching, and her students always do well. She seems to get nervous when they mention their biology teacher, though.

Charlotte is almost as harsh as Marvin. The students have more respect for her, though. She's authoritative, but passionate about her subject, and will settle for nothing short of perfection. She's good at getting students to push themselves, and she can turn F's into B's in a year. She can always be found in Miss Robins' room when she's not busy- which, apparently, is a lot of the time.

Jason is just starting to attend. He's nervous, but isn't as much of an outcast as he thought. The other kids don't particularly favour his father, but no one can say anything bad about his mom. He knows Charlotte and Cordelia, and often slips up when it comes to their names. They forgive him. He's never been big into photography or arts, but he loves Mr Brown, the teacher, and he seems /very/ interested in asking Jason questions about his dad. It doesn't feel weird.