Chapter One

The boys are running around out back and ma is cooking dinner as I try to sit here and read. The letters keep switching up on me. Now I feel like it's more then poor eye sight that I have. I was reading the words, She hopped around the corner. It shifted to, hes watching you. It made no sense because the letters are completely changing. I had to blink a few times to read what was really there. I must being going crazy. I decide to go lay down after dinner. I keep having flash backs of odd creatures caring me. Now I see them... What the hell happened to me that night.

I know I'm already not normal so whatever they did to me made me even worse. Did somebody kidnapped me in the middle of the night. I mean that's what it sounds like. My memory is foggy they must of put me under with something.

It's the first day back at school and its my junior year. People keep staring at me. Is something different. I don't own any mirrors in my house due to the fact I have a terrible fear. Mother didn't say anything to me about my appearance. She normally tells me if I look good or not, but she did say my hair look different today. I walked towards my friend Bell. She asked me if I dyed my hair. I told her no and then I asked why. She muttered, it... its blue! bright blue! what have you done to your hair!"

I pick up a strand of hair to look at it and she was right it was blue. I don't know how I didn't notice before. Whatever they did to me is causing me to change. Glasses and now blue hair. Could this year start of any worse. I look at Bell and shrug my shoulders, " well I guess we should get the class then."

Everyone keeps staring at me. I get it. I look a little odd and even the freaks are trying to talk to me.... The witch craft group or what ever you want to call them said they are praying for me.

It's only 2nd period and I get called to the office.

"Ms.Tinker, why is your hair blue? We have a strict policy on hair coloring and you are breaking that policy."

I don't know what to tell him because if I say "I woke up and it was this color" he won't believe me. I'm surprised mom didn't stop me... She was being odd earlier.

"I'm waiting to hear your answer", he said angrily

I took a deep breathe and said, " Sorry sir. I completely forgot. After school today I will re dye it."

"You're lucky you are a good student, he said with a stern voice, tomorrow you better not have blue hair or you are suspended."

The bell rang so I walked to 3rd period... Bell is in there with me. She knows who says what and when they say it so when someone talks bad about me I hear it.

"Everyone is talking about blue Tinker today! And your glasses!!", She said it like she was happy

I stared for a moment, "Oh yeah what's the gossip today Bellapea Jones?"

"Well to start off all the boys want you. They think you look sexy with blue hair. Bad news bitchy Rain is so jealous she is planning to make you the girl she pretends to be friends with and then ditches you in the woods," She whispered

"Bell thanks for telling me," I giggled "I think we can make this school year more fun."

I sit here and eat lunch alone because Bell has the lunch before. I like it because its quiet.

While I'm enjoying my wonderful sandwich Rain walks over and says, "So Sam what's the deal with the new look?"

I smiled at her, "Oh you know trying to make your life harder."

"You're bitchy I like that. Want to be friends", she said with a smirk.

I had a wonderful idea earlier today after Bell told me Rain's plan, so I think I'm going to go with that plan.

"Rain you're a bitch too. I'd love to be friends", I smirked back at her.