Explanation~

Hello any lovely reader looking at this. I am N and this is a contest entry for TeruTategami for her reaching 400 followers.

She definitely deserves them~

I decided to enter since it's fun to enter contests even if you don't win them. I've won 2 out of 4 contests I've entered and this'll be the th I enter.

Now at the moment I'm stuck using my bluetooth keyboard which has a few bugs. I'd be using my phone's keyboard but lately it's been refusing to pop up onto my screen no matter what I do. So if you see any missing letters or spaces do let me know since that is one of the bugs with this keyboard. I'll fix them once I get a chance. (Keyboard finally decided to work halfway through writing the oneshot so likely the mistakes are in the beginning more)

Now in this oneshot I won't be clarifying your quirk since ometimes people like to already choose it.

Not that I mind, it's interesting to see other ideas. I just have too many of my own I have in drafts to think of another one just for this.

I've watched both seasons of My Hero Academia but I won't show spoilers for the sake of those who haven't gotten that far. I may be someone who doesn't care for spoilers but I think this will be a smarter choice in allowing me more creative room with this story to reach past 1000 words.

And since I'm daring(not) I made this for my hero academia despite her saying it can be one piece related or this. Since I do enough for one piece I'm gonna do this for bnha.

Anyways, enough of my tiresome babble. Onwards to the story~