Chapter 1

"I can't believe we are finally going to Camp Everfree! It's been so long since I got to go outdoors

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I can't believe we are finally going to Camp Everfree! It's been so long since I got to go outdoors." Rainbow Dash said excitedly, and keeping close to the window. Applejack was just as equally excited as her considering it was a relief to get away from the city/school for a change although she didn't know if everything was going to be paradise for her and Rainbow Dash, while on the road, however, some kids fell asleep and others kept occupied on their phones. However Applejack and Rainbow Dash were talking throughout the whole drive but in a state of fear Rainbow Dash picked up her bookbag and looked through it, and saw everything there. No items were missing or damaged and she sighed in relief. Applejack peered over her shoulder and noticed something but couldn't tell what it was, but she didn't know was that it was a small vibrator just in case the athlete had urges in the middle of the night or sometime. "Ah reckon yer a bit anxious to have yer stuff. Don't fret, you'll be fine sugahcube." Applejack reassured, smiling at her friend. Rainbow Dash smiled back at her and held onto her bookbag, looking out the window however as time went on she felt her eyes getting heavy and drifted off into a peaceful slumber, her head rested and holding her bag for support and comfort.

Rainbow Dash's Dream

Rainbow Dash was pinned against a wall and she didn't know who pinned her until Applejack's face came into view. "Oh Rainbow Dash....your so cute when you're like this." The country girl whispered, licking Dash's ear and her hands roaming every part of her body. "Mm AJ..." Soon both girls found each other making out and exploring each other's bodies Applejack had her pussy against Rainbow Dash's and they were making love hotly and had their legs inter whined. Rainbow Dash gasped as Applejack touched her, fucked her, and mark her. "Dash! Wake up!" Rainbow moaned and then...

Outside The Dream...

"Dash. Wake up. We're here!" Rainbow Dash yawned and stretched her arms and then opened her eyes only to see her head rested on Applejack's lap, however, the country girl didn't seem to mind. "Good nap?" Rainbow Dash lifted herself and nodded. "Yeah.. and sorry for sleeping on you. I didn't notice." Applejack chuckled. "It's fine Sugahcube. I didn't mind." Rainbow Dash smiled and then picked up her stuff and followed her friends outside. Fluttershy sighed peacefully and took a whiff of the fresh air. "Isn't Camp Everfree just beautiful? I can't wait to have a nature walk!" Applejack smiled and then something quickly came to mind. "I'm just lookin' forward to roughin' it. I'm gonna make my own shelter, forage for food..." Rainbow Dash giggled a bit and approached her and made a daring move...slowly but firmly, she placed her hand underneath Applejack's chin and looked her into those beautiful green orbs. "Uh, you know they provide us with food and tents, right?" Applejack felt the contact, and almost in an instant she literally just wanted to pin her friend against the bus and just take her then and there, but she didn't know if Rainbow Dash liked her in that way and restrained herself, smiling at her. Rainbow moved away. "Yep. Still gonna forage though!" Applejack replied, giggling a bit.