Chapter 3

'Okay relax. It was just an accident. She didn't mean to put her hand on mine.' Applejack thought to herself, a bit nervous. Then Rarity went up to her and smiled. "Hey AJ! I'm gonna head off and start on the outfits I talked about of the Camp Talent Show. So can you get someone to remind me so I don't miss the campfire?" Applejack nodded, and Rarity gave her a big hug. She then looked at Applejack and with a fierce move she kissed her cheek. Rainbow Dash tensed. She felt her muscles literally tighten and she got jealous. She then walked up to them and smiled. "Hey AJ... I'm heading off for a swim. Wanna join me?" Applejack nodded. "Sure! Well, see ya later Rarity!" The fashionista smiled and waved bye to them and walked off to her tent. Rainbow Dash and Applejack headed to their tent and both girls rushed to their bags and Applejack found a old bathing suit she packed but she noticed Rainbow Dash not finding hers. "Aw come on! I thought I packed it! Shoot. Sorry AJ... but I don't have any spare clothes or a bathing suit." Applejack suddenly had an idea and a small blush appeared on her cheeks. "Ah mean, I would suggest just goin' naked since it's only the two of us. But I know how you are with that sort of thing. But if it'll make you feel better, I'll be naked too if you'd like." Rainbow Dash stood up and placed her bag down. "Actually. Not a bad idea! Okay, let's go!"

3 Minutes Later...

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were walking down a small path that Timber mentioned that leaded to a waterfall area, and it was taking longer then suspected to get there, soon however both girls began moving leaves and branches out of the way and once they did they came face to face with a very beautiful sight.

"Woah..." Applejack said, gazing at the place. "I never knew Camp Everfree even had this place. It's beautiful!" Applejack then quickly lifted her legs and began taking off her boots and socks, next taking her hat off. "I'm gonna check the temperature to see if it's too cold or not okay?" Rainbow Dash nodded and watched Applejack approach the water and walk in, she stopped once it nearly reached to her clothes and gave Dash a thumbs up of approval. "YES!" Rainbow Dash then started taking off the smaller things and then pulled her shirt over her head and taking it off.

Applejack's breath hitched, staring at Rainbow Dash's bare chest. She really did try not to stare so long at her because she knew if Rainbow Dash caught her, well she wouldn't hear the end of it. Applejack then walked out of the water and decided to slowly undress herself, however taking off her belt first and then moving to her shorts and shirt. Unlike Dash however, she wore a bra and she unhooked it from the front and made sure that her body was turned away from Rainbow Dash so she won't feel uncomfortable. "Y'know AJ it's okay to undress in front of me, it's not like there would be anyone who'd try to pounce on you." She replied, sliding off her shorts and underwear, looking at Applejack's backside intensely. The farm girl smiled and turned around. "I suppose yer right. Ah just never undressed in front of anybody, ah guess I'm nervous." "Don't be. It's just you and me." Rainbow Dash assured, standing before Applejack naked and exposed. Applejack's breathing was not only getting heavier but my god she felt her heart pounding against her chest so hard she felt like it'll explode out of her. Literally. 'Okay, relax. Relax. We're just gonna be swimming that's it!' Applejack then took a deep breath and slid off the last articles of clothing and without hesitating she rushed to the water. Rainbow Dash followed. The athlete dived into the deep area and Applejack took her time and when the water reached to her chest she began to relax and float around, moving her arms back and forth so that she'll not stop floating. Rainbow Dash then popped her head and began breathing heavily. "Thank goodness it's fresh water." Applejack chuckled. "Same here Sugahcube. Salt water is really gross." Both girls then looked at each other and began laughing. "Well I'm gonna go check out that waterfall!" "Go fer it. I'll just be here."

Rainbow Dash's POV:

Two full days of not being able to tell my friend the way I really feel about her. This is gonna drive me nuts, I sighed and approached the rocks, carefully making sure to not slip on anything, I then went over to the waterfall and walked underneath it and stayed there. 'Wow... this feeling is good.' I thought to myself, I then closed my eyes and sat down on the rocks, closing my eyes and moving my head upwards, this felt like a lukewarm shower for me, it felt so relaxing. This is actually the first time I ever got to relax here at Camp Everfree and I felt like a bird soaring through the sky. I took a deep breath and let the water run down my body, taking all of this in.

Normal POV:

Applejack then got herself back to standing and looked at Rainbow Dash, who looked so beautiful from that distance. 'She looks to relaxed and free... like me.' Applejack thought, smiling happily. She then walked over to the same place and sat next to Rainbow Dash, now she knew why it felt so good- it felt like the water was just perfect and cascading her body like a shower she'd take at home. Applejack let out a deep relieved sigh and looked up, letting her chest and the rest being cascaded in the water. Rainbow Dash looked over and saw her friend, she was beyond gorgeous. Rainbow Dash knew that the only way to tell her feelings, was to do so physically, she knew she wouldn't get words out without a certain someone getting into it. The athlete took a deep breath and moved closer so that she could take Applejack's hand in hers.

"Hmm?" Applejack got out of her trance and then noticed her friend holding her hand and her gaze set squarely on her face and no where's else. "AJ. Forgive me for what I'm about to do." Applejack raised a finger to ask her to clarify on what she was going to do but she suddenly felt her lips on hers. She didn't and honestly know what to do but freeze in place. Her eyes were widened but a huge blush showed on her cheeks, she blinked twice and Applejack slowly got the hint and carefully but gently, leaned into the kiss and returned it, holding Rainbow's hand back and moving herself closer.

Suddenly, both realizing what was going on, quickly pulled away from each other, eyes widened and breath taken. "Rainbow Dash... I never knew.. you.. liked me." The athlete took some breaths and then gulped. "And I didn't know you did too..." Both girls didn't know what to say at this point but, Applejack felt a spark for her best friend, and she was so happy. "Well, wanna head back? It's getting dark now." Rainbow Dash asked, standing up and walking back to the shore, Applejack nodded and followed her. Both girls then proceeded to get themselves dry and dressed again. Once both tasks were finished they walked back to the camp site and throughout the whole time, they stayed quiet. Soon the two approached their tent and Applejack walked in first, Rainbow Dash then walked in and closed the curtain, however she crossed her legs and bit her bottom lip, unable to control her urge any longer. "Applejack... do you love me?" Rainbow whispered, looking at the farm girl with a serious look, to which, Applejack looked back at her and nodded. "Yes. Ah do." Rainbow Dash sighed in relief with that answer and then slowly approached her, her body swaying back and forth, she then wrapped her arms around Applejack and then pinned her down onto her bed and began to cuddle her while staying on top of her. "I want to show you how much I love you." Applejack suddenly felt her crotch and body tremble at that statement and suddenly, out of no where, she blurted out, "Take me! Fuck me Rainbow Dash! Make me yours!"

Rainbow Dash froze, eyes widened. "W-What?" Was all that the athlete could musher out, her face as red as a beat.