Day sixteen

Short chapter, I'm sorry.

I wake up when I feel my lips moving without me making them to do so. When I open my eyes I see Jungkook above me, his lips being pressed over mine. I freeze when his left hand slips behind my ear, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I try to free my lips but Jungkook just pushes him even more in me, making me drown in the matres. In the end I give up, starting to move my lips in the same way as Jungkook. I throw my arms around his neck, making the last drop of space between us to vanish. After some little pecks, like we were thinking about the same thing, our tongues start to dance in a very fast way, making our breathing to get heavier. Jungkook gets on top of me, getting a better position so now our kiss gets even more exciting. I move my hands trough his perfect hair, pulling it from time to time. After whole minutes of kissing like two crazy persons he breaks the kiss, moving his face a little away from mine. We both breath heavy as we stare into each others eyes.

" I want you." he whispers as he looks at me, making a huge smirk to appear on my face. The room is filled with darkness, making me to throw a look at the digital clock on my nightstand. 3:79. Wait? 3:79? How is that even possible? No... It's just a God damn dream.

°°°

I wake up instantly, the entire dream hitting me. God damn it. As I open my eyes I see that I'm still at Jungkooks chest which is snorting loudly. I try to free myself from his embrace but when he feels my movement he tightens the grip, letting his cheek on my head.

What is up with these dreams? Please God, don't tell me I'm falling for him. I don't need this thing right now. I don't want to suffer any more than I already do. I just want my life to be the same after his birthday.

After one full minute of struggling I get out from his embrace, getting up from the bed. I walk slowly to the kitchen, my stomach begging for food. I get some chocolate chip biscuits from the cabinet above the stove and start eating them in silence at the table. After just some seconds I start to hear little steps coming from behind me. When I turn my head around I see a shirtless Jungkook walking in my direction. My face starts to warm up when I find myself staring at his built body, his blue jeans hanging a little from his waist.

" Why did you leave?" he asks when he gets next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him, the sweat on his body glowing in the pale light that fills the room.

" I was hungry." I explain as I show him the biscuit that I was eating. " Why don't you have a shirt on?" I ask him as well a question as I turn my head back to the box where a few more biscuits are left.

" I... I don't know. I really don't remember what happened last night." he sighs, making me look back at him. " What the hell happened to your neck?" he asks as he grabs my chin, lightly pulling it up so he can take a better look.

" Why don't you ask yourself?" I laugh with my mouth almost full as I get up from the chair and make myself way to my bedroom and just throw myself on the messed bed. Jungkook follows me slowly, letting himself to drown in the soft matres.

" Did I do that?" he whispers the question after a while in which we just stood and looked at the ceiling.

" Yeah." I sigh as I turn my back at him, really wanting to get some sleep. I hear him sighing as well, making the smile on my face to turn into a sad one.

Right when I'm about to fall back asleep Jungkooks arms tangle around my waist, pulling me at his chest. I remain silent as I make myself comfortable in his embrace once again.

####

Jungkook and I enter the karaoke place where he insisted going to. I hate karaoke. I have the worst voice imaginable. When I try to hit higher notes my voice just cracks leaving me embarased as hell. When I was little I had quite a voice but puberty was very harsh with me. My voice changed almost radically over night like it happens to boys. One day my voice sounded like one of an angel and the other day just poof. If you really want to give someone headaches then just call me.

After we woke up around 2 PM we took each one a shower. Then we ordered something to eat and now we are here. It was very weird to wake up and see someone beside me, or even in my house. It was weird but I can't say that I disliked it. It was nice. I explained him as we were eating what happened after he got drunk. How he wouldn't tell me where he lived, how I had to drag him an entire street to get to my apartment and how, because we were both drunk, we got to kiss our necks. Yeah. I lied him. But I couldn't tell him that I did it on purposes because then he will think I like him. Which I really don't know. I left aside everything he told me while we were in bed and my dream as well. That's the last thing that need to interfere between us.

After Jungkook pays for a private room we enter it. The place is kinda small but acceptable. I think it's just as big as my room. I sit down on the little purple couch as Jungkook searches trough the huge list for a song. After minutes of searching, Jungkook plays a song I've never heard before. He throws me a look and as well a microphone. I catch it right on time, but I don't start to sing. I just look at it, being terrified of what Jungkook will say. That's why I don't sing. I'm so afraid that people will laugh of me. I hate being rejected. I hate when someone criticises me. I hate being laughed at. People think that I'm hard like a stone but that's the most innacurate thing someone could ever say about me.

I just sigh as I let my sight to fall on the ground. I hate this. Why did I even agreed on coming here? Well, to be honest, Jungkook went everywhere I wanted and I can't refuse him like that.

When the music starts, the most beautiful voice is heard, making me to raise my head instantly. Jungkook moves his lips as the words appear on the screen, his voice melting my heart. Why does this affects me so much?

Tears start to weld up in my eye when I realise why is his voice affecting me. He stops immediately when we sees me crying.

" What happened?" he asks laughing as he gets down on his knees, letting the microphone on the couch and placing his hands on my knees.

" Your voice sounds just like my brothers." I sob as his face flies trough my mind.

" Wow. That's pretty cool. You don't talk with him anymore or...?" he asks when he sees more tears rolling down my cheeks, wiping them with the thumb of his left hand.

" My brother is dead." I smile sadly as I look straight into his eyes. His shadowy perfect almost black eyes.

" Oh. I'm so sorry." Jungkook sighs as he slowly shakes my knees.

" Don't worry. Sometimes I still visit his grave and talk with him. I know it sounds stupid but..." I try to continue my sentence but he cuts me off instantly.

" It's not stupid at all. It's very nice of you." Jungkook smiles sadly as he gets up, holding his hand in front of me. I take it after I let out a huge sigh, Jungkook helping me get up. " Let's not be sad." he laughs as he takes his microphone from the couch.

" I'm warning you. I'm the worst singer ever." I laugh as Jungkook changes the song.

" Don't worry. It'll be fun." he smiles when the funky beat starts. I smile as we start so sing and dance, the memories with me and my brother singing like two crazy persons appears in my mind.

In a way or another,

Jungkook is like my family now.

a/n: Thank you again for all your support. If you have any suggestions please message me.♡ I love you all.❤