Prologue

"What did you do? "I ask her between in my sobs.

"I killed her."she simply answered while playing her cutter in her hands.

My cold sweat running in my temple. I can't help freezing in what she did. She killed my twin sister and I saw it in my eyes. She killed her in front of me.

"Why did y-you kill her?" I ask trembling. My tears won't stop falling on my cheeks. I can't believe she just killed her bestfriend.

My sister is actually kind to her. I wondered what was the root of this crime.

"CAUSE SHE BETRAYED ME! "she shouted at me and throwed the sharp object at the wall where the picture of my sister was hanged.

"B-because of Reigh? "I ask her wearing my shock expression.

"Who do you think? "She ask me back walking right and alternately.

That question zipped my mouth. Why? I can't answer her question.

"B-but you broke Reigh's heart. "After I said those words, her hand landed on my right cheeks. It hurts! I can't help crying and sobbing.

"You don't know everything. "She insist.

"You are devil! "

"So your twin. "Then she pour her wine in my head.

A deep breath came out in my mouth. That's not true. She's freakin' devil! A devil bitch!

I burst all my anger at her d*mn face! Fvck just fvck! "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO IS MORE DEVIL! YOUR JUST FLIRTING REIGH! YOU ARE ONE OF HIS FLINGS! YES!YOU FVCK EACH OTHER MANY TIMES! BUT HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU! YOU THINK HE LOVES YOU BECAUSE YOU ASSUME THAT HE LOVES YOU BACK! HE NEVER FVCK MY SISTER BECAUSE HE RESPECTS MY SISTER AND HE LOVES HER SO D*MN MUCH! UNLIKE YOU! HE JUST ENJOYED THE DAYS FVCKING WITH YOU! YOU'RE JUST NOTHING TO HIM! FOR PETE'S SAKE! AAAHHHHHHHH"As I shouted, I saw my right leg bleeding. I saw a red dart, invading my skin. Although my sight is blurry.

"IT'S YOU'RE END NAIREN NACHIKO LEE!"then I heard gun's firing.

Before I shutter my eyes, I saw a couple of blue men holding with guns.