See ya soon

Set after season 15. don is visiting Liv in her office for a day. Kathy and them don't exist. I don't own anything all credit goes to Dick Wolf.

"So Liv I brought you a present."

"You didn't have to do that."

Oh but I did. Now before I give it to you; you have to promise me not to kill and just listen."

"Ok."

"Walk up to the cribs."Don said with a smile."

In the hall way*

Liv is walking down the hall to the cribs when she sees someone turn the corner.

"Liv I've missed you so much," Elliot said running to her.

"El," Liv said running to him. She jumped into his arms hugging him and crying.

"Where did you go and why didn't you say goodbye?"

"I went over seas to help out for a while, and I didn't want to say goodbye because that means I might never see you again. Liv I have to tell you something."

"What is it El," she looked at with very concerned.

"While over seas I saw this family and the parents were forced to shoot their children because it was a punishment.
I was thinking about how I want kids but only with one person."

"And who's that El?"

"You. I have loved you since I laid eyes on you. I knew you were the one for me. "

Olivia Benson never thought she would see the day that Elliot Stabler would tell her he loves her. Liv just stood there staring at him but then she kissed him like was no tomorrow.

"I love you too El and I would love to have kids with you. How about when we leave we say see ya soon so we know it's never the end because saying goodbye would just kill me."