Chapter 3

The sun shined down into your window. You slowly open your eyes to find Sean sound asleep. You placed your big teddy bear between his arms, and snuck out. Heading to your bathroom, you looked at yourself in the mirror. 'I need a shower…' you thought to yourself. "He wont be up anytime soon… I think I could take a quick one.." You said quietly and head back you your room to grab a towel, and a new seat of clothes. "Awe.." you whispered as you looked at Sean cuddling close to your bear. He's always been a softy. Heading to the bathroom, you turned on the shower, and hopped in.

Sean's Pov.

I woke up, and looked around for (Y/N) but couldn't see her anywhere. So I got up and looked for her, until I heard the shower running. 'Ahh, she must be taking a shower..' I thought to myself. Well of course she was showering, why else would the water be running. I decided to sit on her bed and scroll through my twitter. *BANG* I heard a loud thud, and rush to the bathroom.

Your Pov.

You slipped on some water, and hit your head on the sink. "Fuck" you grunt. You felt a sharp pain, and very dizzy. (Y/N)! Are you okay!?" You could hear Sean yelling and banging on the door. "I.." It went dark, and you couldn't see anything. The last thing you remember is hearing Sean busting open the door.

~TIME SKIPPED~

You open you eyes, and looked around. All you could feel was a spitting headache. Your head was pounding. You look to your left, and you seen Sean sitting there, sleeping of course. You don't remember what happened, but it looked like you were in the hospital. A man in a white lab coat came into the room, and smiled as he looked up. "Oh, you're awake! You've been asleep for a while.." He said. Sean leaped up, and rushed over to the side of the bed holding your hand. "What happened.." You asked a bit confused. Sean and the doctor looked at each other then back at you. "You had fallen in the shower, lucky for you, your boyfriend was here to help you here!" You blushed as he said the word 'boyfriend'. You look at Sean with a redder face than yours. "W-What time is it..?" You asked not knowing the time. "12:32 AM" Your mouth dropped. You took the shower in the morning. "I'm going to ask for you to stay z night or so here.. We need more tests. He can stay a night here as well, I know how it feels to be away from a loved one.." With that he walked out. "Boyfriend…" Sean was stuck on that. "Hey lover boy… Come cuddle me.. I'm tired.." You laughed, and he carefully laid in bed with you. He laid his head on your chest, and you played with his hair, until you both had fallen asleep.

^Hey guys, It's not the best but... If you liked thia chapter, PUNCH that like button IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOOOOSSSSSS. AND high fives all round *Wapoosh Wapoosh* Thank you guys for reading, and I'll you all you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!^