5:00

Time skip to the day of the comic Con.

I wake up with one thing on my mind Finn.(ring) probably Erin.. correct.When I answer I hear Erin scream"GUESS WHO WE'RE SEEING?"

Dear yesus help us all"we're seeing the stranger things cast."I mumble in that raspy tired voice
"I CANT HEAR YOUU" she screams louder"Bitch I swear I will beat your ass if you scream one more fucking time!"I yelled."Well someone pissed in your frosted flakes but get ready we have till 5:00."Erin said in a serious voice"Five pm?"I asked"no silly five am."
WHAT I check my clock to see it was three in the morning!
"What the hell ERIN"I yell like what the fuck!
"What?"Erin asked trying to figure what she did."You've never been to a comic Con?"
This bitch"No I haven't" I thought it was obvious.
"Anyway come on I'm on my way okay?"
"Yeah okay."getting up and going down stairs waiting for Erin.

Five minutes later

There's a knock on the door"It's Alway open"and Erin's head pops the door"HEY THOT LETS GET READY"Erin screams"okay I'm going to shower"I say getting the speaker I left in the kitchen.
"Ok but be back soon so I can do your makeup."I just ignored her running up the stairs with my speaker.

I play hostage by Billie Elish.
"Just let me hold you like a hostage"I sing along to the song.
10 minutes later
I get dressed in my grunge aesthetic outfit

10 minutes laterI get dressed in my grunge aesthetic outfit

(Pick one)

"QUEN HURRY YO ASS UP"Erin screamed rushing me. "OKAY IM ON MY WAY DAMN"I SCREAM BACK AT HER.
As I head down the stairs I hear Erin talking on the phone with someone"Yeah I'm bringing her after bye "Erin hung up the phone and rolled her eyes"God I'm a bad friend but I'm getting money."
I just pretend I didn't hear anything
Walking down the stairs."Erin are you doing my makeup or not?"Erin flinched"Yeah come on sit."
Erin points to a chair and does her thing

"Erin points to a chair and does her thing

(The makeup look picked something random)

When we get in the car it's 4:40am"Let's blow this popsicle stand."I wonder what Erin talking about.