ch.20 ...why?

A few weeks later...

Toris POV

I was sitting the room that they now had for me, it was nice. That was until I heard loud sounds coming from the backyard i quickly ran down the stairs to see what happend. i get to the back yard to see something I never thought I would ever see. they were fighting someone who I never met he was definitly like dark and anti...then i saw anti get hit in the side he fell to the ground "ANTI!!!!" I yell as I run to him he looks at me suprised and worried "tori no don't you could get hurt get in the house" "no...your hurt..." i say with tears in my eyes "tori im f-...fine..."  he says as he grabs his side in pain. " anti stay here your hurt and i am not letting you get hurt again" i say and run off before he could say anything else "TORI LOOK OUT" I hear right before i feel somthing hit me i fly back and slide on the ground it was cat he was aparently thrown "are you alright" he says " yea i'll be back go help anti please?" he nods and runs to him i saw the unknown person blast everyone with... i-i dont know what but i was at this point pissed i shot a fireball at him and he looks my way and smirks "ah yes just the little girl i wanted to see~" he said landing on the ground and moving toward me i stood my ground "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" dark said running toward us but the man shot him back "DONT TOUCH MY FAMILY" i yelled shooting fire at him he dodged it and stepped toward me smirking.

 "now now i am not here to hurt you just come with me and i wont hurt anyone" " THAT IS A FAT PEICE Of MOTHERFUCKING SHITE YOU NEANDERTHALISTIC PRICK" i yelled i went into a blind rage i was about to hit him when wolf grabbed my arms before i could i would have broken from his grasp but i didnt want to hurt him " wolf let me go i will destroy him with every frabric of my being" " you cant get hurt tori your to dear to us!!" he yelled... i froze i really was that important to them then i heard goop yell "DIE YOU NEED TO STOP" " you idiot you are talking to the pewDIEpie you know i wont stop HAHAHAHAHA" he laughed i lost it i squirmed from wolf grasp and started running toward him. he then shot another wave it was a shock wave it knoacked all of them down i raised my ams and crossed them infront of my head and braced but i only felt it pass by while they all fell..."what...what...WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" i yelled at him glaring " what?? your imune to that???'' i didnt even care anymore i suddenly had a black and purple battle axe in my hand everyone was shocked.

i rand toward him and swung but he dodged and i hit him with the blunt of it causing him to fall i put the axe to his throut and stared at him he looked terified i was breathing heavily then i heard something "mark what about felix what if he is hurt" then i rememberd felix...their friend...he was- i looked to him he was still terified i was very mad and the axe started to heat up from my hands he was trying not to touch the hot metal he was keeping felix trapped insaide is mind... ill help him... "RELEASE HIM NOW" i yell "W-WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!?" he yelled back "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT... FELIX I KNOW YOUR KEEPING HIM TRAPPED I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES HE IS THERE LET...HIM...GO!!!" i yelled my hands burst into flames and there was fire in my eyes "b-but-" " NO BUTS YOU WILL RELEASE HIM NOW" my voice was low and demonic i was still breathing heavy " FINE fine...*sigh*" he then closes his eyes and starts glowing then i see felix apear next to him on the ground in shocke I looked at him "go...they're over there" i say as i motion my head toward mark and jack he nodded and ran to them "now for you..." "y-you wouldnt dare k-kill me woud you?" "try me!!" i say smirking as i raise the axe to hit his head he sends a shock wave but i only blink "HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR PATHETIC I ALMOUST FEEL BAD FOR YOU... ah~ almost" i say laughing "wait wait wait wait if-if you kill me you also kill felix and that would not be good would it?"

i look over at the others as if asking 'is this true?" anti and dark shake their heads and mouth 'no' "welp that settles it your going to die now have fun in the deepest FUCKING hole in hell!!!" "TORI DONT YOU DONT WANT TO KILL HIM" " but he hurt you what am i supposed to do??" i say just wanting to kill him i mean he deserves it!!! "tori i know you...you would regret that decision the moment you make it your sweet and caring please dont"anti said staring at me hopefull " i have an idea" dark says walking to me he puts out his hand towards 'DIE' and mumbles something then DIE vanishes and i go wide eyed

" he is somehwhere that he wont come back" i smile abit the notice that some of his blood is on my hands...i realise what happend and i step back it was very little from the blunt hit but i almost killed someone i...could have hurt the ones i love...i suddenly feel dizzy and my head hurts "tori are you ok? what happend back there? that was amazing! i didnt know you were that powerful..." i hear them say and soon there voices get more muffled and quiet and i collapsed

HI MAH FELLOW PEOPLES SO I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER BUT I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT AND OOOOHHHHH CLIFF HANGER...IM SORRY ITS 1:30 IN THE MORNING AND IVE BEEN WRITING SINCE 9 O'CLOCK MY FINGERS HURT BUT I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT SO YEA

KEEP FIGHTING MAH FELLOW WARRIORS BYE BYE

(p.s i had to go back to the previous chaper 12 times just because i couldnt remeber the outro i do XD)