6 The new trollmarket part 1

Jim's pov
I wake up and i get ready for school like always and i meet Toby outside with a lunch for me and him and we go riding to school and i told him of the events yesterday. When i finished he said" wow so what are you gonna do about it if she really is the creator of the amulet?" " I guess i'll train and find out what secrets trolls don't even know about it. Or at least thats how she's made it seem." "Heh good luck should i have Claire meet us there?" "No she said she'll meet us once i'm done with school so just meet me away from the other kids, we don't want the other kids seeing a girl with dragon wings" i said walking away and Toby said hurring to catch up" wait she has wings?" I nod and i run into gym to end our day. An hour later, we walk out suprisingly not sore and claire meets us outside and i direct her away from everybody as i see a massive form in the sky. When we were completely away from any people and i call my armor and wave the form in the sky over. It swoops down and i see the clear form of sira as she lands gracefully her bare feet barely touches the ground as her wings fold beside her and she looks at the others softly" Trollhunter who are these two?" She asked calmly "Sira meet Toby and Claire" she nods and holds out her arm and said calmly" well since you are his friends, grab on and i'll take you to the new Trollmarket." We all grab on and she takes off quickly and to bird height so she seems like a falcon to the civilians below and she turns and flies in the direction of her home going at a soft pace for Toby and Claire. After aproxamatly 15 minutes she lands and we hop off her and she leads us to the rock face and she pushes on the wall gently and the dark blue light shines again and reveals the cave entrance, lit with several crystals casting a soft light all around us.
/ ok readers of wattpad can you please leave a comment if you feel like something is left out or needs a quick fix please let me know in the comments/