°part 2°

Kimberly's pov:

I woke up check the time it was 7:45am, addison should be asleep still, I got out of bed and walked to her room and saw that she was still asleep, I walked out closed her door and went to my bathroom and took a long warm shower , walked out dried my body and hair and changed , when I finished I walked to Addison room and saw her awake with tears in her eyes , I ran to her and asked "Addison what's wrong?" She looked up at me and said "it's all your fault mommy" I looked at her weird " what do you mean baby?" She screamed at my face saying " IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I DON'T HAVE A DADDY , YOU HATE ME THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL DADDY ABOUT ME" I looked at her shocked " Addison that's a lie daddy loves you just that you know that he is on vacation" " BULLSHIT MOMMY" Addison screamed, " ADDISON WHO TEACHED YOU THAT WORD" "nobody"
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Addison and I were currently eating breakfast which was pancakes 🥞, eggs 🍳, bacon 🥓, and to drink milk 🥛. When we finished we went upstairs and I bath Addison.....when I finished with her I covered her with a towel and changed her into

when I finished with her I covered her with a towel and changed her into

When I finished I got myself dressed to ⬆️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We were in the car on the way to Walmart to grab junk food, when we got there I walked around the car to Addison's car seat and took her out and we walked to grab a cart 🛒. When we walked in we headed to the junk food isle and grabbed : hot Cheetos , candy, popcorn, and more things. When we were walking to the next isle I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone's cart!! When I looked up and saw the one and only..........