Chapter 16

Namjoon POV

He was lying in bed, sleeping, every part of Namjoon was hurting badly. He then opened an eye to see you, hugging him and crying.
"Y/n?" He asked. You still stayed by him and cried. If losing an animal was bad enough, now releasing the two animals who stayed by your side back into the wild made you feel worse.
"Woah woah..." Namjoon coughed, "Can you get up please? I can't..." He coughed, his head hurts everytime he coughed, "... breathe,"
You finally got up from him. Your eyes were red from crying.
"Sorry," You said, you sobbed.
"Y/n, why are you crying? Is Minyang or Shomin alright? Or did you cry because of me?" Namjoon asked. You wiped away your tears and sobbed.
"I'm fine Y/n," Namjoon reassured, he looked into your brown eyes and you looked into his, making him and you, blush.
"It's not you, I know you're fine, the doctor said that you're sleeping," You said rubbing your eyes and then sobbing. Namjoon thought that was cute.
"It's Minyang and Shomin," You said.
"What about them?" Namjoon looked worried.
"They said that since I didn't have a license to keep these pets, they had to release it in the wild," You said.
"What?! No!" Namjoon said, "They didn't release them back in Australia did they?" Namjoon asked.
"Not in Australia as I pleaded them not to send them back there, but it's in Korea, they were released in a forest in Korea," You said, "I tried everything to get them to stay with me and Minyang was whining, Shomin wouldn't stop clinging onto me, and when the wildlife rescuers were pulling and carrying them further in the forest, they were struggling and seeing that scene was so heartbreaking," You cried.
Namjoon wiped a tear that fell.
"Which forest is it?" Namjoon asked.
"The one closest to the vet, and the vet isn't far from here too, it's a stone's throw away," You said.
Namjoon placed his hands over his eyes while you were talking and uncontrollably let tears flow.
"How can they?" Namjoon sobbed. Your red eyes were even redder when you saw Namjoon tear up.
"Why is the world so cruel? So unfair?" Namjoon asked. Everyone in the room was sleeping, and all the visitors have left, so you and Namjoon had the privacy to talk.
"First Minra, then Minyang and Shomin?!" Namjoon exclaimed, seeing those tears just overflow.
Your phone buzzed.

Jimin: Are you ok? Why aren't you at school?

Namjoon looked over at your phone.
"How long have I been unconscious for?" Namjoon asked.
"It has been 4 days," You said as you sighed.
"And why aren't you at school?" Namjoon asked.
"I want to stay here, I don't want to go back to school without seeing Minyang and Shomin," You said.
"Have you seen them lately?" Namjoon asked.
"I wanted to see them with you," You said. Namjoon's heart fluttered.
"I want to see them with you, I'm not seeing them alone," You said.
Namjoon smiled.
"Ok," He said.