Chapter 1

Third person POV:
Today was like any other day in konoha except for the fact that the rookie 9 with their senseis along with team gai are just about to leave for a vacation,they're just waiting on a certain late someone to arrive with Naruto screaming and Sakura hitting him atop his head.Now you may wonder why they are leaveing well here is a flash back for you
Flashback 3 hours earlier:
Everyone was in the hokage office waiting for the announcement from the third.
"I have decided that I will be sending you all on a vacation to a village before the third exam for you guys to relax and have fun and get to know each other better!"
The genin all start shouting in delight well except for the emo silent ones they just kinda stand there while their friends talk to them...
"Go pack and leave right away.Goodbye have fun!"With that they all leave to pack and flashback over to present times.
End flashback.
"Where is he?!Why is he always late with the same lame old excuses!"Naruto exclaims."Shut up Baka I'm sure he will be here soon!"Sakura says while hitting Naruto over the head meanwhile inner Sakura:CHA where is that lame sensei of ours he is always late!
Then a poof could be heard and kakashi appears with a eye smile"yo,sorry I'm late black cat crossed my path and i had to take the long way!"Naruto and Sakura yelled"LIAR!"Everyone sweat-dropped and set out for the village they would be staying at for awhile.
Timeskip 5 hours they arrive:
The group here a lot of music and laughing of the villagers "WOAH!This place is packed!"says our favorite knuckle head ninja."Well let's go settle in our hotel then we can go explore the festival"kurenai says.They go check in the hotel rooms and unpack the. They leave to go explore.While walking around the festival they here someone announce a performance of two people that would play a couple songs so the group went to listen." I wonder who is preforming?"asks Sakura."we will have to wait and see"says kakashi.
All of a sudden two people a girl and a boy walk on stage and smile at the crowd.The girl not so than the boy.Then they all notice the boy has black hair and black eyes and looks a bit like Sasuke."He sasuke~kun doesn't that boy look a bit like you?"Sakura asks."Hn.."Sasuke says(freakin uchihas).The girl than shouts"Alright everyone we are the double trouble preformers here to well preform for you tonight at the festival I hope you enjoy our show"she winks at the crowd causeing some guys to blush.The girl goes to the guy and smiles at him he smiles back and then they start performing.
Songs they sing:

Once they finish the crowd starts clapping and the girl is bowing dramatically and the guy smiles a small smile at her."Thank you!Thank you!We hope to come again bye now!Have a great time at the festival!"She then grabs the guys hand and walks down from the stage and the leave."WOAH they were great believe it!"Naruto says.Everyone agreed with him even duck booty butt."I'm ganna go find them and tell them how great they were believe it!"Naruto yells then runs off and everyone follows him.
Naruto some how finds them and being Naruto he trips and falls into the girl making them both fall with a big THUD.The guy then all of a sudden was in front of the girl with a kunai knife out protecting her while uchiha glaring the group down."Ow that hurt ya'know!"said Naruto."well your the one who bumped into me ya'know."The girl said.They both got up and looked at each other they bother then screamed"YOU HAVE WHISKERS!"at the same time it was kinda funny.Everyone glared at Then for being so loud and they chuckled nervously.Then the girl noticed the guy still had a kunai knife out and said"shinji it's ok I'm fine stop being so stiff"while smiling.He reluctantly put the knife away."so..who are you guys?"The girl asked.Naruto being Naruto yelled"IM NARUTO UZUMAKI FUTURE HOKAGE BELIEVE IT!"Everyone sweardropped at Then than like something clicked in the girls head she asked "uzumaki?your an uzumaki too?"and then everyone got silent and screamed "WHAT?!"
"Excuse me young lady but what do you mean by 'too'?"kakashi asked."exactly what I said my names Midnight uzumaki ya'know."
Everyone was dumbfounded"are we related then?!"Naruto asks"dunno"says Midnight."well this is shinji uchiha/uzumaki he's a half-ling."Midnight giggles at her own home and shinji glares at her playfully."Don't mind him he doesn't show to much emotion dont take it personally."Then Sasuke yells"impossible he can't be an uchiha they were all massacres in the only one left..."shinji stares at Sasuke Then sighs closes his eyes opens them a minute later with the Shari fan activated.Everyone gaps at him the e de activated it and since he is uncomfortable with everyone staring at him he scoots closer to midnight and grabs her hand squeezing it showing he is uncomfortable."OI stop starin at shinji!"Midnight yells."sorry it's just surprising is all"kakashi says.They all introduce themselves to midnight and shinji then like a bell went off in Naruto a head he remembered something"OH I JUST REMEMBERD!I went to look for you before to say I liked your singing a lot!"he says while smiling."oh thanks we go around preforming at villages for money since we live on our own!"Midnight says smiling."where are your parents?"asks SAKURA THE PINK DUMBY.Midnight and shinjis facial expressions darken and midnight says"we don't have any"some kids gasp and Sakura says"oh I'm sorry I didn't know.."got real awkward until Naruto yelled"ITS ALL GOOD I DONT HAVE PARENTS EITHER SO WE CAN BE PARENTLESS TOGETHER!OH AND SASUKE CAN JOIN US TOO!"He ended while smiling somehow he always brightens the mood.Midnigt giggles at him the screams"YEAH!"Then kakashi suggests"why don't you guys come to konoha with us I sense you two have strong chakra and shinji you have the sharingan already so why not become ninjas?We could also do blood tests to see who your parents Incase you don't know them?"Midnight makes and thinking face then looks at shinji and they discuss with their eyes somehow and then midnight smiles and say"Alright sure that doesn't sound to bad!"Then Naruto yells"YEA NOW LETS GO GET SONE RAMEN!"shinji makes and noise of distress and everyone looks at him weird then they look at Midnight whose head is down then she look up and screams"RAMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"and everyone covers there ears.Her and Naruto look at each other and smile taking off to the nearest ramen shop shinji chases after midnight and the whole groups sighs and run after them ending with a fun ramen filled night awaiting the awesomeness of rainbow cookie unicorns that sparkle in their dreams(courtesy of midnight duh 😏).