Nothing Gold Can Stay

The two made their way to Meg's hotel room, she was getting the last of her stuff, this was her last night, the cast that didn't live in Canada would be boarding a plane back to the US tomorrow. "Why don't we have one more party?" Meg suggested as Milo put some of her shirts into her suitcase. Milo smiled and Meg knew that was a yes. So they packed up a little more and called the gang over to Meg's room for one last party before filming for Zombies officially ended. Kylee was the first to show up, since she was right next to her room, soon the whole gang was there, sharing stories and crying about all the memories, though promising to not lose touch with each other. At the beginning of all this, Meg would've never questioned if her and  Milo would remain friends, but with the recent events and Holiday coming into the picture, she did worry at times that her and Milo would lose touch, and she could potentially lose one of her best friends. When the dancing died down, and everyone started chilling Meg asked Milo to talk, she knew how cliche this sounded, but she was worried about losing Milo. "Mii, just answer this one question, and I want, no I need you to answer truthfully," Meg explained, Milo nodded, he couldn't find it in his heart. "When filming's over and we don't see each other as much, do you promise me that we'll stay friends, and that nothing or nobody is gonna come between us, and if your answer is no, just walk away right now and let me sulk in they corner," Meg said to Milo, he could've cracked a joke, but he noticed how serious she was, he also knew that this was because of Holiday. Meg would outright say it, but Milo knew Meg well enough that he could tell that she wasn't very fond of her. "Meg, you know we made a promise at the start of filming that we'll never forget about each other, and I don't break promises, especially not ones I make to you," he paused, and Meg blushed at the last part, Milo took her hands in his, just like at the pizza place, and looked her in the eyes, "Megan Elizabeth Donnelly, I promise that I will always be there when you need me, and I'll never forget you, if you need somebody I promise I'll be there," Milo said, sincerely. The corners of Meg's lips tugging into a smile. Milo let go of Meg's hands and held his arms open for a hug. Meg accepted and buried her head into his chest, well moreso stomach since she wasn't wearing heels. "I love you forever Mii," she whispered, "I love you forever Meggo," he whispered back, Meg giggled into his stomach. Kylee looked over and found them," Awww," she beamed, "Let me get a picture," she took the picture on Meg's phone.

 Kylee looked over and found them," Awww," she beamed, "Let me get a picture," she took the picture on Meg's phone

Liked by milomanheim, kyleerussell, and 56,403 other

megdonnelly Mii, you've been by my side for the past 3 months, and I couldn't have asked for a better BFF, travel buddy, vine quoter, pillow, or castmate. Thank you for literally always being there for me. Love you foreves bubs✨❤️💕❣️💚 a & z forever

milomanheim MEG. YA. TROO. I love you so so much, I'm more than lucky to have been able to go on this crazy journey with you. Love you foreves boo, a & z forever💚💕❤️💕

amarr I ship

amarr where's his other hand tho👀 #disneyafterdark

user3 amarr I'M-

user1 user3 Meg posts Milo more than Milo posts Meg, it's totally one sided

user3 user1 I'm convinced that you're delusional and blind. You can clearly see that Milo's comment says he loves her so so much and that he's more than lucky to go on this journey with her. Have several seats miss ma'am

_______________________________________________

So sorry about it being short, I'm having writer's block atm