Four

Baekhyun's point of view  

Kai left after 3 and a half hours. I was starting to get hungry and I had drank the bottle of cola so I needed a drink. "Kai left, you can come out now." Chanyeol told me. I was going to up but my legs feel weak. It doesn't really surprise me since I was wallowing in my own self doubt and thinking about how disappointed my parents must be and crying about it. I am such a wuss. Since I left my house, I turned off my phone so no one could contact me. I didn't want to hear from anyone. If anything, I was afraid that Chanyeol would turn it on. With that thought, I stood up, grabbing on anything to help support me. I picked my phone up off the desk and took the battery out of it. Shoving them in two different drawers. I opened the door to smell something amazing that Chanyeol was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey Baekhyun." Chanyeol spoke, very shortly glancing over at me. "Would you like some-" Chanyeol stopped, his eyes widened. "Woah! Baekhyun." He came over to me with worry printed in his eyes. "Why are your eyes so puffy? Did you cry?" Chanyeol continued with soft, sad eyes as he cupped my face with both of his hands. My eyes drifted to anywhere but his face. Within just a few seconds of looking away, his hands released from my face. He grabbed my back and the back of my head, pulling me into the most homely hug I have ever been given. My head gently rested upon his muscular chest. Chanyeol caressed my body as if he was protecting me. His heartbeat pumped through my veins as if it was my own. I couldn't stop myself from tearing up. I haven't felt so safe in my entire life. First, the tears fell from my eyes without me noticing. My lips trembled. I am a mess. Clutching onto Chanyeol's shirt, I sobbed so hard. I don't even know why. "Cry it all out Baek." Chanyeol soothingly told me as his fingers intertwined with several strands of my hair.

I lamented until my body gave up on me. We both drifted to the floor where we sat as we held each other close. My sobs turned into whimpers and small gasps. Chanyeol didn't say anything the whole time. I tried to get myself together but it was hopeless. I couldn't stop myself from being so weak. It hurt me to think after all this time of being strong, it has lead to this moment. I truly am a disappointment. All this drama is breaking me. I buried my face into Chanyeol's chest. When I thought nothing could get better, his voice felt like heaven to my ears. He started to hum a song ever so sweetly. The tension throughout my body slowly released as I relaxed into Chanyeol's touch. Maybe there is a light in this endless tunnel.

After awhile, I managed to calm myself down. "Why have you been crying so much?" Chanyeol asked as he held me to his chest. "M-my parents..." I mumbled. "T-t-they said that I... I was a di-disappointment a-and that need to leave the one thing that I l-love doing." I admitted, letting another tear run down my cheek. Chanyeol's arms tensed as he hugged me. "You are not a disappointment Baekhyun." He said sadly. "How? You don't even know me. You don't know what I do." I tried to argue back. "No, I don't. But I am curious and I want to help you." Chanyeol told me, gripping me even tighter. "Is that okay?" He continued. "I guess..." I spoke with a little sniffle."But for now, sleep a little." Chanyeol said, moving his hand to the back of my head, holding me close. My eyelids gradually started to close, only listening to the beat of Chanyeol's heart.