I Love Rainy Days

Chris POV

As I gripped my car keys in my hand I headed for the door and Rosairs gets in front of me, she the last person to jump in front of me cause seeing her bruises only going to make me even more upset then I already am..

Rosairs: Chris don't do this..

Me: Move

I say in a deep, dark angry tone. Rosairs didn't move so I tried to go around her she still ended up in front of me so I pushed her on the floor

My mom jumped in front of me..

Momma: Boy go put that gun up..

Me: Momma move or imma push yo ass to the floor to

I feel the pain on the right side of my cheek and my head was facing my mother like i was a few seconds before.. She slapped the shit outta me i just thought to myself as I clenched my jawline.

Momma: Watch your fucking mouth...

Her voice cracked which made me look at her as the tears rolled down her cheeks to her neck

Me: I-im sorry momma ...

I pull her in with my left arm and hug her tight.

Auntie Christina: Well I'll make dinner...

She walked to the kitchen. Rosairs walks to the door as i let my mommy go and grab Rosairs arm.

Me: Dont leave stay for dinner... please

Rosairs: No chris you put your hands on me..

Me: Rosairs...

I was hurting even more then before they got here but i can let Rosairs walk out. So i get on my knee fighting the pain and holding her hand.

Me: Please don't leave me. I want you to stay with me. I can't lose you I love you. I fucks with you heavy Rosairs.

I got a call and I limped to my room to answer. So frustrated and annoyed.

Me: WHAT!

I answered with a attitude

Rihanna: Oh sorry did i call at a bad time..?

Me: Maybe, wassup?

My attitude still standing

Rihanna: Can I still move in I really need some place to stay...

Me: Yeah just come thur at 11:30pm, im handling business right now..

Rihanna: Ok thanks...

I hung up the phone, and about 30 minutes later it was time to eat we sat at the table. Rosairs stayed for dinner.

My auntie sat across from me and and Rosairs sat next to me  and my momma sat at the end of the table..

Auntie: God, bless the greens and the ham hocks and mash potatoes and the cornbread

Im thinking to myself like my auntie must be very hungry... all of our heads are down and eyes are closed i peeked down at my mommy to her reaction at my auntie grace over the food.