Part 1 {START HERE}

Hours.

Minutes.

However long it was, it didn’t matter. (Y/N)'s steady breathing filled the room, alone. Sitting up in her bed, rubbing her eyes, she stumbled out into the hall. Heading for the kitchen for a glass of water, (Y/N) heard a notification from her laptop. She stopped dead in her tracks, and, turning on her heel, headed to the dining room.

Opening her laptop, it was a Steam Notification. Sighing, (Y/N) sat down in her chair. Browsing her notifications, (Y/N) noticed something unusual (that, sadly, wasn’t an unusual.) Launching Team Fortress 2, it said that she had a new item in her inventory. Probably another crate, she thought.

Opening her notification, it was an Australium cassette tape. Wow, she hadn’t seen this before! Australium!

Wait. What does it do? She thought.

The tape gleamed in all it’s glory, with the word “Teufort” written across the front.

The description read; Walkman? You better run, man! She clicked “Add to Backpack.” Then, a choice popped on the screen.

RED or BLU?

RED or BLU? I thought items worked for whatever team you were on? Maybe it’s choice color? Whatever. (Y/N) clicked on

(RED)                      (BLU)

(Y/N) yawned and stretched, and shut down her computer. Trudging back into bed, she finally got some sleep.

(If you clicked RED, go to "Choose RED")

(If you clicked BLU, go to "Choose BLU")