☴ Truth or Dare ☴

I had this idea after playing truth or dare with my crush :p

(Y/n) = Your Name
(C/n) = Crush's Name
(B/f/n) = Best Friend's Name
(C/b/f/n) = Crush's Best Friend's Name
(A/c/n) = Anime Crush's Name

Your POV:
We all sat in a group circle. I was on my phone swiping through photos and sighing as I couldn't find a good enough excuse to leave.

I looked over at (C/n), then my eyes drifted to (C/b/f/n) as they had a conversation about god knows what.

I looked at (B/f/n) who had a smug grin on which made me gulp," Alllllllllllllll right!" She exclaims and claps her hands.

"We're gonna play truth or dare! Let's start with (Y/n)!" She smirks.

"(Y/n), Truth or Dare?"

(These are choice options where you choose which one you wanna do)
A.) Truth
B.) Dare

A.) Truth
"I pick Truth!" I say hoping that she wouldn't ask something too personal, but it's better then getting a Dare from her. *shivers*

"Is it true~ that you are madly in love~ with none other than~.............. (A/c/n)?!" She exclaims.

I sighed in relief, thinking she was going to ask about (C/n)," It is very true!" I joke.

"Well then! Onto the next one!"

B.) Dare
"I pick Dare." I say a bit uneasily unsure of why she'll do.

"I dare you to give me your phone for the rest of the game and you can't get it back!" She exclaims.

I whine," Not my baby! This is worse then anything in the whole worrrrlllldddddd!" I cry.

She laughs and takes my phone," You're such a baby sometimes."

"Well then! Onto the next one!"

"(C/n), truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess?"

"Is it true that you have a crush on (Y/n)?" she smirks.

He looks away,"Y-Yes..."

My face goes dark red and I basically faint from shock. (B/f/n) starts to fan me rapidly with a random paperback book. Once I finally come through she pushes me towards (C/n). I fall onto his lap and look up at him.

He smiled down at me and we share a passionate kiss. Absolute bliss spread through my body and I smiled.

Maybe Truth or Dare wasn't so bad after all

There, all done