Pressing the middle botton on my keypad to make a story

Yap yap yap and the machine home for dinner tonight? The blonde teen asked Well bye and thanks for visiting! You are disgraceful I want to make it special like a thank you chapter so feel free to request what you would like for the special chapter As a girl named Lucy came out she had a Sylveon, we all the. Cake is a Sasunaru story also, being a ex you are quite friendly and the machine home for dinner tonight? Machine, kill and the machine home for dinner tonight? Good luck on the games, ex and I have always been friends and thats how it will stay! Me too, i have a question for you my friend your phone number so she can give it to her ball, so I can give them to you Ya, Yea I know you want to watch Sakura dance, Little bit of time i am on the way here Your good for a bit just so you can see from the trouble of animal and plant species, but I was only looking at a pink dress with yell markings, no matter how to the hotel Sasuke booked Sasuke I smiled Ok, so afraid Hides the machine home for dinner tonight? Queen of the battle for the last one Please let me know if something pops up in the hall way door Yes, what i am told and always finish my work is very boring Especial if you want to watch Sakura dance.

WHAT IS THIS XDDDDD