Author's Note And Trivia(s)

Hey everyone!

Before I started the last part of HUSH, I wanted to tell you about the truth of why I changed the name of Uncle Matthew or James from the book.

Here it's why:

I can't remember that the name is Matthew and eventually changed it to James because every time I typed the name, Matthew...I felt it's too long. So I changed it into James. Just to make it short.

Trivia: (For The WHOLE SERIES)

#1: This story is very similar to Special Section of Onneechan. (BTW, the story is great, CHECK IT OUT)

#2: Roxanne Marie Jackson is origanlly named as Riana Frankie Johnson but eventually changed because it sounds weirdly cool.

#3: Becky G, who portrayed Roxanne is my favorite singer and she played Yellow Ranger of Power Ranger.

#4:  Elaine Dela Rosa reminds me of Nina Dobrev as Elena and Katherine.

#5: This is like Pretty Little Liars with a bit of The Vampire Diaries.

#6: The surname of Max, "Anders" is just popped out of my mind but the original surname of Max is ANDERSON.

#7: I have a hard time of thinking for this final part of the story.

#8: Roxanne and Max are real, and give me a message for their loveteam name. Like: Stelena, Delena, Datherine, Klaroline, and Beremy. #TVDForever

So, are you ready for the final part of HUSH!

GET READY IN....

10....

9....

8....

7.....

6..….

5.....

4......

3......

2.....

1.....

ARE YOU READY TO READ THE FINALE OF...

HUSH?

BECAUSE THIS IS IT!