Sequel

Since some of you begged me to do another part I will finally do it. Even though I have no idea what to wright. It was supposed to be a one-shot. So yeah let's see how this turns out.

----------------------

Lloyd was alone once again. After Ronin brought him back to the ghost, he knew Morro would punish him in some way. And he did. His back still hurt but not as much anymore. The blond boy didn't even care to think where Morro had gotten a whip. It was dark and he couldn't see anything. Who knew if he was going to survive this time.

He didn't know any way out and time was running against him. His friends and his family were in danger, they almost died.

He was getting weaker as the days passed. With almost nothing to eat and less sleep. He was only able to sleep, when Morro didn't possess his body. The ghost only thought it made him look weak if he rested, but Lloyd didn't care.

Sadly he ghost would never fall for his little trick again, so he had no chance of escaping again. It had been weeks since he saw his family with his own eyes.

At some point he asked himself why Ronin had done that. Don't take it personally, he had said. That made nothing better.

And then the door opened again, revealing the ghost, he was starting to fear.

"Time to go" was all he  said, before opening the cage and using his body once  again.

Lloyd awoke with a start, breathing hard. He sat up and put a hand on his heart once again. It had been like this for almost one weeks now. He knew he was safe, back with his friends and family, but that ghost still haunted his dreams. It was nothing new to the blond, yet it bothered him.

At some point this had to stop. His back was still bleeding sometimes. He never got the chance to make sure the cuts healed. And telling the others was not an option.

Even though he was safe Lloyd looked around the room. Nothing. He breathed out in relieve. And then the door opened.

Out of instinct the green ninja charched a ball of energie and threw it at the door.

And it was just Kai. Lloyd relaxed again. Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Again?" he asked. The blond just nodded. He hated to talk in this situations. But Sensei told him to do so. That it would help him. So he did.

Kai sat down on the edge. "What was it this time?" he asked.

Lloyd shifted in the bed, not sure if he should really talk. There was a reason he didn't tell the others about his back, but maybe it was time to finally spill the beans.

He sighed and stood up, back facing Kai. "I haven't told you about this yet but_"

"Lloyd your back!" Kai jumped up alarmed. The boy tensed. He was bleeding again. Why now? Without thinking about it, Lloyd took of his shirt, revealing the scars on his bleeding back.

The red Ninja's eyes widened. "Since when do you have these? Did you cut yourself on the training robot again?" he asked, checking over the wounds.

Lloyd shook his head. "I've had these for a little while now. Since I had tried to escape once" he sighed again, lowering his head.

"Escaping- what? Lloyd you never escaped from anything unless-" he stopped talking. Lloyd turned around again, looking at the ground.

"Lloyd you should've told us. we could've healed them" Kai meant, showing worry in his eyes.

"What was I supposed to say? I couldn't just tell you that Morro had whipped me" he shook his head.

"Whipped you? They look more like infected scratches."

"I deserve them anyway" he said sternly.

"What?" Kai asked, tensing up.

"I deserve them, Kai. Why not? I was stupid enough to go alone and stupid to think I could escape him" Lloyd looked out of the window.

Kai took his boyfriend by his shoulders, even if he didn't like it. He flinched away.

"You deserve nothing of what happened back then, okay? You are not stupid. We all thought the police called for you and believed it. It's not your fault that he tricked us. And trying to run away from him, was the best you could do."

Lloyd shook his head again. "I tried running away once. I almost made it out of the city. I would've made it if Ronin hadn't been there" he hissed.

Kai sighed. "I know it was hard for you but it wasn't really his choice. He had a soul to pay of and this was his way. He still helped us in the end" he put a hand on the boys shoulder, making him flinch slightly and pull away again.

"Sorry. I still don't like being touched" he rubbed his shoulder.

Kai smiled. "That's fine. But Zane needs to look at this" he said softly.

Lloyd's eyes widened. "No. Kai, I don't want them to know. I didn't even want you to know" he mumbled.

"Lloyd I love you, I really do but this has to be checked. Especially if it's always bleeding" he said sternly.

(Yes this is a green flame)

"Alright" he sighed "but not now. It's late" Lloyd looked away again.

"Okay" carefully Kai kissed Lloyd on the cheek. Surprisingly, he didn't flinch.

When Kai was about to go, Lloyd took his arms, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Please stay. I don't want to be alone" he pleaded and Kai smiled again.

"Sure " and then they both layed down.

Lloyd buried his head in Kai's chest. He was asleep almost immediately. Kai watched him for a few more minutes.

"You know I was really scared when Morro took a hold of you. I was scared you weren't going to come back again. That I failed and wouldn't see you again. But you're fine. Sleep tight Lloyd you're safe here. Never again will I let something like this happen to you again. Never again. "

-------------------------------

So this is the final raft of this story. i will probably use the lines for my greenflame story. Hope you can all sleep tightly now.

Bye