Soichiro takes what he wants

If you want to skip the scenario set up and just read the good stuff, scroll down until you see *SMUT*

It was 7:30pm and I was on my way to the building that Soichirio's office was in.

Both of us had been kept back late with work today.
I finished up 15 minutes ago and when I rang Soichirio, he said he was almost finished too and told me to meet him at his office and we'd go out for dinner.

I approached the tall building and went inside.
Because it was outside of normal work hours, there were two security guards at the desk. One of them called out to me
"Excuse me miss, you're not allowed in here"
I walked over to the desk
"I'm meeting my husband. He's on the 17th floor. Tachibana Soichirio"
"Just a minute please miss" the guard said as he picked up the phone and started dialing.
I heard him talking with Soichirio to confirm my story.
"Sorry about that. Please go up"
"Thank you"

I walked to the elevator and went up to the 17th floor.
As the doors opened, I was surprised at how dark it was inside. The only light I could see was leaking out from Soichirio's closed office door.
I guess everyone else on this floor has left for the day.

I made my way to Soichirio's office and opened the door.
He was standing up and looking at some documents he was holding.
I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Soichirio briefly glanced up at me,
"Hello" and then went back to looking at his papers.

I felt a little disappointed, not getting much attention.
I guess he's really concentrating on something.
I sat down in a chair at his desk and patiently waited.
Soichirio moved to his desk and sat in his chair across from me, still studying his documents.

5 minutes later, he was still going through his paperwork.
"uh, Soichirio?" I said hesitantly, not wanting to disturb him too much
"hmm?" he replied, without looking up.
"Do you think you'll be finished soon?"
"I remembered about something else after you rang earlier and I need to make sure all these papers are still correct. I shouldn't be too much longer. Just enjoy the view" He motioned with his eyes to his enormous window.
Well, glass wall was more like it. The entire left side of his office was just glass, overlooking the city.

I stood up and walked over to admire the view.
I love night time cityscapes and this view really was amazing. I gazed out the window, my eyes taking in all the beauty of the night sky, the bright city lights and all the distant moving vehicles down below.
I was so captivated by the scenery that before I knew it, Soichirio had finished his work and had walked up behind me.
"You like the view?" he asked
"Yes, it's beautiful."
"Hmm, I like the view I have right now too" he said in a suggestive tone.
I instantly recognised the change in his voice and have my guard up.. What's he up to?

*SMUT*SMUT*SMUT*SMUT*

With his left hand, he grabbed my ass cheek, while at the same time, moving his right hand to reach around to my chest and grope my breast over my clothes.
"Yes, it's a very nice view" he said with a smirk.
It was then that I realised I could see our reflection in the window and our eyes met.
"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
I fight the arousal I'm starting to feel
"Uh, we should get going. The restaurant won't take us after 8:30"
I heard him snicker
"Trying to be tough are we"
He said as he trailed his left hand down my thigh to the bottom hem of my short black skirt.
He moved his hand underneath my skirt and up towards my crotch.
With his other hand, he had stopped groping my breast and was now unfastening my top shirt buttons and then slid his hand though my shirt and into the top of my bra to grab my right breast.
His left hand was now in between my legs and he was rubbing me over my panties.
I started to breathe heavily.

"Just admit you like this"
I couldn't, not yet. I didn't want to do this kind of thing here. What if someone came to this floor? His office door was still open.
"P-please Soichirio, stop it" I said as I tried to turn around.
He groped my breast harder and grabbed my pussy aggressively.
"Stay still" he growled, just behind my right ear.
I stopped trying to move.
"uh uh, what about dinner? You need to eat something" I said, trying to get him to stop with words, but not being able to think of anything convincing to say.

Suddenly, he stopped groping me.
"Yes, I suppose you're right. I DO need something to eat... Right now."
With that, he quickly pulled my underwear down and got on his knees, with his back to the window.
I tried to close my legs but it was impossible.
He had already moved completely in between my legs and was looking up at me.

I felt him starting to stroke the lips of my entrance and then slowly open them up.
I heard him chuckle..
"and you won't admit that you're enjoying this... You're practically dripping"
He moved two fingers slowly inside me and then started to lick my skin around them.
He was moving his tongue all around, purposefully avoiding my most sensitive spot.

I couldn't fight my feelings anymore. I didn't care where we were. I wanted him. Now.
"Soichirio, you were right."
With that, he started to thrust his fingers in and out and licked my swelled, sensitive bud.
"A-ah... Soich--"
He took his fingers out and with both of his hands, grabbed my ass and dug his face right into my pussy.
He moved away from my clit and licked up and down and all around my entrance before suddenly jamming his tongue inside me.
I could feel him swirling it all around and it was making me weak.

"Please... Please Master. I need you"
He didn't stop and started to move his tongue more ferociously.
I could feel my stomach start to tighten... I knew I was getting close, but I had to hold it.
Soichirio would be disappointed with me if I came without his permission.
I was moaning, "A-ah, please, c-can I cum Master?"
He didn't respond but continued his tongue movements.
I started to moan loudly and he must have realised from the sounds I was making that I couldn't last much longer.
He stopped what he was doing and stood up.
I felt him close against my back.

"Good girl. You held out for your Master." He said as took my shirt and bra off.
He pushed me up against the glass and I could hear the unbuckling of his belt.
"Push your hips out more" he ordered as he unzipped his pants.
I did as I was told and he moved his left hand to squeeze my breast.
He used his right hand to position himself at my entrance.

I could feel him rubbing it up and down but not letting it enter me.
"Beg me for it"
"Please master, I need it."
"What do you need?" he asked as he started to squeeze my nipple.
My insides were screaming for him.
"I need you inside me. Please Master"
"I knew you liked all this. What a dirty slut you are, begging me to fuck you"
I didn't care what he called me. I couldn't stand it anymore.
"Yes, you were right Master. I'm your dirty whore. Please fuck me"
"That's what I wanted to hear" He said as he finally thrusted into me.

He grabbed both sides of my hips, thrusting his member inside me.
"Look at how filthy you are" he said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair which pulled my head up, forcing me to look at my reflection in the window.
"You're such a whore. Just think of how many people can see you right now."
He kept his hand in my hair and with his other hand, reached to my front and squeezed the nipple of my right breast, hard.
I yelped in surprise and felt myself tense up.
I heard Soichirio grunt.
"You're so easy to predict" he said as he kept moving his hips against me.
He pulled my head up a little higher by my hair and squeezed my nipple even harder.
I cried out in pain and felt my body tense up again from the shock.
I heard Soichirio grunt again.
I could feel my eyes start to water. The mixture of pleasure and pain was feeling so good.

"That's it. Cry for me, and tell me how much you like it"
I was panting heavily and finding it hard to talk.
"Speak!" Soichirio ordered in a loud, stern voice, never stopping his thrusting.
I gathered all my strength to talk..
"I love being your whore Master. Please use me up until you're satisfied"
Soichirio let go of my hair and nipple and grabbed my hips again.
He started to drill into me at an even faster and harder pace.
"Come for me y/n. Scream my name"
He was digging his fingers right into my hips as he continued to thrust me roughly.
I was close as it was... That familiar tight feeling in my stomach as I could feel his cock coming in and out of my pussy at an insane depth and speed.
"Soichirio!" I screamed as I entered my climax.
"good girl" he said as he kept pounding his lust inside me.

He continued to dominate my body and mind until I blacked out---