Chapter 1.

'Baby you should let me love you love you love you love youuuuu' jai sang looking partly at the camera and partly at me. I stopped recording and smiled at Jai. I'd always told him he was amazing at singing and convinced him to put up a video of himself singing let me love you-mario. 'so, how was it?' he asked 'amazing! Just like i told you!!' i replied with a smile.

I spent the rest of the day at the Brooks' household. That's right I'm friends with THE Jai Brooks from the Janoskians. It doesn't really faze me though since we've been best friends for as long as I can remember. Anyway I left later on the night and walked back to mine as it only took 20 seconds...i live next door.

I woke up the next morning and groaned a bit too loadly since it was monday morning which means school. I got a text off Jai saying 'what the hell are you doing over there? ;) keep it down xx' I laughed out load and shouted as load as i could 'SHUT UP JAI'  he text back- 'that wasn't very nice :(' So yeah, Jai and Luke had the bedroom directly opposite mine which meant that they could hear EVERYTHING that went on in my bedroom...not like that ;) 

I got ready for school and trotted over to the Brooks'. I let myself in as I always did and sat on the couch waiting for Luke and Jai to drag their lazy asses down the stairs. I waited half an hour and decided that if they didn't come down now we'd be late. So I crept up stairs and into their room. They had both fallen back to sleep so I snook into Beau's room. Luckily he was awake. I told him to help me wake up jai and Luke. We went into their bedroom, counted to three and shouted 'WAKE UP SLUTS' They both slighty opened their eyes and I laughed at how rediculous their reaction was.

Finally they were up and ready to go to school. I spent most of the day with my girl friends and had lunch with the boys as I was in the year below Jai, Luke and James. Skip wasn't at school today...which to be honest was very normal for him. After school I walked to the gates to be greeted by a very handsome Jai Brooks waiting for me. We walked back to his house as we did everyday and I stayed for a while. We were sat on the bottom of luke and jai's bunk bed playing video games. I told Jai I had to go but he stopped me and looked into my eyes before doing something that would change our friendship forever...